Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Don't go behind goodspring then :russ:
Nah, now that you say that I am going there when I roll deep. I have cass with me right now.

I might have to buy all the DLC because I want my level to reach 50

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Lonesome road kind of did the same as far as story wrap up

It's still set before the endgame. The final choices and decisions are what bothers me most. I see some positives in all of them but one. I already beat the game before the dlc. I reloaded an old save file and ran through the dlc about a month ago, and I think I'm going to make the same choice.

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this brings back memory's haven't played this in a long time. when got high enough in level I remember hunting those Legendary Cazadore and the Death CLaw.

:merchant: when i saw it for the first time. great game.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Odd World Blues spoiler:

How many of yall dealt with the legendary boatfly :mjpls:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Odd World Blues spoiler:

How many of yall dealt with the legendary boatfly :mjpls:

Real talk, I dont know where he at......

And I aint trying to find him. :pachaha:

I did do the Couriers Mile, Long 5, and Dry Wells though :whew:

but even with my Alien Blaster I havent faced the Ultimate Challenge yet.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Deathclaw_Promontory

You want to talk about shook :merchant:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Real talk, I dont know where he at......

And I aint trying to find him. :pachaha:

I did do the Couriers Mile, Long 5, and Dry Wells though :whew:

but even with my Alien Blaster I havent faced the Ultimate Challenge yet.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Deathclaw_Promontory

You want to talk about shook :merchant:

The Mysterious Cave right near the MT North Tunnel
Mysterious_cave_loc.jpg

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Soooooooo, I just dove in to New Vegas. Full disclosure: I had FO3 since it came out, and, despite my brother imploring me to play, let it sit for a good while. The months leading up to NV, I played the absolute dog shyt out of it, and it became one of my favorite games ever. The problem was I burned myself out a bit, and alas, I didn't get out of Goodspring before I let New Vegas fade, where it's been sitting ever since

I never got around to getting the DLC's, so a little while back I bought the Ultimate Edition for like $15 I think. Started the other night, and yeah. These games are probably the most addicting games I've ever played. More than Elder Scrolls. More than GTA. More than any sports game.

Anyways, like was said earlier, the complete open world is a gift and a curse. You wanna explore shyt like :krs:, but then end up like :merchant: when you run into some shyt. Case in point: Giant Radscorpions. I'm not a fan of Radscorpions in any shape, form or fashion, and the fact that them big ass things run faster than you is absolutely terrifying :lupe: My girl likes watching me play, and she was watching as I tried to get to a couple tents and shyt off the road near the Nipton Road Rest Stop. Well, I'm moseying along, hitting that RB button consistently like I do:obama: and I see a couple RS :shaq2: I can do that. Then I see a GIANT RS and I was like :wtf:. Then I saw another one :whoa:. Then I HEAR one, just in time to see 2 of them big ass mufukkas running me down like I was a damn turtle :damn:. shyt gave me the damn willies.

Mind you, though I have a Cowboy Repeater, and that Caravan Shotgun, I'm only a level 6 at this point. I was dead in seconds. I tried to sneak, flank, longshot, everything, but them things had the flanks covered (:demonic:), and how I'm gonna try to sneak in the open ass desert, with no cover around :aicmon:. I tried divide and conquer, attempting to take out the one watching the flank first, then go from there, and that mufukka is just too damn fast:sadbron:. I'm throwing dynamite at it, but my arm is :flabbynsick:, and by the time the dynamite lands and explodes, he's way past it, converging on me like he hasn't eaten in weeks.

After like 4 tries, I said fukk it and got back on the road to the Mojave Outpost. My girl called me a chicken, and I said "DID YOU SEE THEM fukkING THINGS?!?" You damn right i'm getting the fukk outta there.

Then I get in a different town, and as I try and go out the other end, dude's like "you might wanna think twice about going North, the Deathclaws have taken over". I was like cool, South it is :pachaha:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soooooooo, I just dove in to New Vegas. Full disclosure: I had FO3 since it came out, and, despite my brother imploring me to play, let it sit for a good while. The months leading up to NV, I played the absolute dog shyt out of it, and it became one of my favorite games ever. The problem was I burned myself out a bit, and alas, I didn't get out of Goodspring before I let New Vegas fade, where it's been sitting ever since

I never got around to getting the DLC's, so a little while back I bought the Ultimate Edition for like $15 I think. Started the other night, and yeah. These games are probably the most addicting games I've ever played. More than Elder Scrolls. More than GTA. More than any sports game.

Anyways, like was said earlier, the complete open world is a gift and a curse. You wanna explore shyt like :krs:, but then end up like :merchant: when you run into some shyt. Case in point: Giant Radscorpions. I'm not a fan of Radscorpions in any shape, form or fashion, and the fact that them big ass things run faster than you is absolutely terrifying :lupe: My girl likes watching me play, and she was watching as I tried to get to a couple tents and shyt off the road near the Nipton Road Rest Stop. Well, I'm moseying along, hitting that RB button consistently like I do:obama: and I see a couple RS :shaq2: I can do that. Then I see a GIANT RS and I was like :wtf:. Then I saw another one :whoa:. Then I HEAR one, just in time to see 2 of them big ass mufukkas running me down like I was a damn turtle :damn:. shyt gave me the damn willies.

Mind you, though I have a Cowboy Repeater, and that Caravan Shotgun, I'm only a level 6 at this point. I was dead in seconds. I tried to sneak, flank, longshot, everything, but them things had the flanks covered (:demonic:), and how I'm gonna try to sneak in the open ass desert, with no cover around :aicmon:. I tried divide and conquer, attempting to take out the one watching the flank first, then go from there, and that mufukka is just too damn fast:sadbron:. I'm throwing dynamite at it, but my arm is :flabbynsick:, and by the time the dynamite lands and explodes, he's way past it, converging on me like he hasn't eaten in weeks.

After like 4 tries, I said fukk it and got back on the road to the Mojave Outpost. My girl called me a chicken, and I said "DID YOU SEE THEM fukkING THINGS?!?" You damn right i'm getting the fukk outta there.

Then I get in a different town, and as I try and go out the other end, dude's like "you might wanna think twice about going North, the Deathclaws have taken over". I was like cool, South it is :pachaha:

you definitely don't want to take the FO3 approach to loligag through any area you want at certain levels. You will get fukked up

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you're strapped & got stimpacks it's not that bad, it's like maybe 3x the amount of enemies that are at the Quarry. Man up & take the challenge :birdman:

It disgusts me how easy that shyt was, I just gave the Promitory that work