Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I remember drinking a lot of toilet water to get a bunch of rads for that Wasteland Survival Guide quest in Fallout 3 :scusthov:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:childplease: @ that blind deathclaw trying to step to my level 3 character.

I crippled all his limbs and just capped his ass and threw straight dynamite at that moron.

I now realized something about steam...it says I only have 1.1 hours logged, that's not even close to being true. My save is already @ 9 hours, must be because I am mostly offline

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
fukk yes!

I was like level 2 when I met my first super mutant. :merchant:

I swear I wasted all my ammo. I didn't even have a lot. :pachaha:

After that I just stayed on the main missions until I was higher in class.

:bryan:

Emptying the clip and not even scratching the damn thing. These games are open from the get-go so it's tempting to wander. You're absolute food in these games early on. My brother was playing and crossed over onto the wrong side of the tracks. Killed a few Raiders and was feeling himself. Messed around and ventured into downtown DC and got surrounded by a pack of Super Mutants with nothing but a baseball bat, a 9mm with a handful of rounds and three stimpaks. :bryan: Fool didn't have multiple saves so after awhile he just quit. :heh:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
:bryan:

Emptying the clip and not even scratching the damn thing. These games are open from the get-go so it's tempting to wander. You're absolute food in these games early on. My brother was playing and crossed over onto the wrong side of the tracks. Killed a few Raiders and was feeling himself. Messed around and ventured into downtown DC and got surrounded by a pack of Super Mutants with nothing but a baseball bat, a 9mm with a handful of rounds and three stimpaks. :bryan: Fool didn't have multiple saves so after awhile he just quit. :heh:

That's what I love about these games. Feeling all big and bad fresh out the vault. Then getting fukked up a little by a boatfly, then you come across a radscorpion :merchant: :whoa: From then on you start saving frequently and you on some get your ass Megaton shyt.

Even then I didn't see my first Yao Guai until I was almost half way in. Man those animal only battles that you see in the wasteland :whew:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
22 hours in...I am probably going to put 200 hours into this game because I am doing all the quests.

I am starting to think this might indeed be better than Fallout 3, but my anger of this shyt completely corrupting on me had me furious for years.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:snoop: obsidian you morons

I think my save file is corrupted now. I will never forgive these a$$holes if I just lose 35 hours of progress.

I'm starting to feel like this is a message from GOD telling me not to play this game again

krexzen

All Star
Daps
:snoop: obsidian you morons

I think my save file is corrupted now. I will never forgive these @ssholes if I just lose 35 hours of progress.

I'm starting to feel like this is a message from GOD telling me not to play this game again

You don't have multiple save files? I have about 200, you playing on PC right?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You don't have multiple save files? I have about 200, you playing on PC right?
I did so I only lost 5 minutes. My most recent save got messed up somehow.

I'm helping the ghouls and their rocket BS now. Level 14

PC is the only way to play fallout, I learned that the hard way on the 360