Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I did so I only lost 5 minutes. My most recent save got messed up somehow.

I'm helping the ghouls and their rocket BS now. Level 14

PC is the only way to play fallout, I learned that the hard way on the 360

Truer words have never been spoken :myman:

Good luck breh, ain't nothing like that first play through experience.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Truer words have never been spoken :myman:

Good luck breh, ain't nothing like that first play through experience.
this is my second time playing. I just passed where I got to on the 360. Investigating cass's caravans now. So far I'd say I put over 70 hours total....I explore EVERYTHING

krexzen

All Star
Daps
this is my second time playing. I just passed where I got to on the 360. Investigating cass's caravans now. So far I'd say I put over 70 hours total....I explore EVERYTHING
Oh okay. You going good karma, bad karma, neutral? I always like seeing how other people play the game. Whenever I play these types of games I always go good. I feel like shyt going evil.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Oh okay. You going good karma, bad karma, neutral? I always like seeing how other people play the game. Whenever I play these types of games I always go good. I feel like shyt going evil.
Playing as the bad guy is too easy in these games. Hell its way too easy for me as it is.

I am literally :yawn: when I hear a deathclaw trying to step to me now. My strategy to kill them is all based on logic. I hit them with the incinerator so they start running at me, then I throw dynamite, after that I hit them with the incinerator again and by now they SHOULD have at least one of their legs crippled. If not a single vats sequence will do it and then you can run circles around them after that.

Calzadors are scary though :merchant: Those dudes humbled me quick many times, but I got through a pack of them when I was at level 7 with some strategy. Had the radscorpions and them battle it out while I threw crazy dynamite from behind a rock. Incenerator, then finish them off with a melee attack. Using vats on those is almost pointless...chances are you don't have a strong enough shot to take them out. Strongest fly I have ever seen in my life brehs

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
New Vegas will alwas be the better FO game to me. everything from the weapons, story, DLC.

i dont think i've ever put that many hours into a game (not counting sports games)

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Playing as the bad guy is too easy in these games. Hell its way too easy for me as it is.

I am literally :yawn: when I hear a deathclaw trying to step to me now. My strategy to kill them is all based on logic. I hit them with the incinerator so they start running at me, then I throw dynamite, after that I hit them with the incinerator again and by now they SHOULD have at least one of their legs crippled. If not a single vats sequence will do it and then you can run circles around them after that.

Calzadors are scary though :merchant: Those dudes humbled me quick many times, but I got through a pack of them when I was at level 7 with some strategy. Had the radscorpions and them battle it out while I threw crazy dynamite from behind a rock. Incenerator, then finish them off with a melee attack. Using vats on those is almost pointless...chances are you don't have a strong enough shot to take them out. Strongest fly I have ever seen in my life brehs

Yeah, everybody hates them. Strong as shyt for no reason and they fly fast as hell. I usually try to snipe them from a distance with a suppressor (they are very hard to get a bead on). Sometimes I let a companion draw their attention and take pot shots with a rifle.

My character has a high unarmed skill and when I was just starting out I tried to rush in with only spike knuckles and gauntlets. :russ: I was dead in 5 seconds.

Deathclaws aren't as bad but still a hell of a lot tougher then their fallout 3 cousins. I still go the bottlecap/frag mine route. I heard other people mention then anti-material rifle, but that usually has to be a complete stealth shot to work (and even then they still have a little bit of health leftover).

krexzen

All Star
Daps
New Vegas will alwas be the better FO game to me. everything from the weapons, story, DLC.

i dont think i've ever put that many hours into a game (not counting sports games)

It's hard for me to pick one, I like the map layout, vaults and overall characters in Fallout 3 more. I like the DLC, companions, weapons, perks, in NV more.

It's hard for me to pick which story is better. New Vegas has a more detailed and multi-faceted story than Fallout 3, but NV's end game choices presents a moral dilemma (I don't really like moral dilemmas in games). Fallout 3 (with Broken Steel) has more of a clear cut good/bad ending and the good ending felt pretty rewarding.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah, everybody hates them. Strong as shyt for no reason and they fly fast as hell. I usually try to snipe them from a distance with a suppressor (they are very hard to get a bead on). Sometimes I let a companion draw their attention and take pot shots with a rifle.

My character has a high unarmed skill and when I was just starting out I tried to rush in with only spike knuckles and gauntlets. :russ: I was dead in 5 seconds.

Deathclaws aren't as bad but still a hell of a lot tougher then their fallout 3 cousins. I still go the bottlecap/frag mine route. I heard other people mention then anti-material rifle, but that usually has to be a complete stealth shot to work (and even then they still have a little bit of health leftover).
Yeah when one of them first stung me and I got "woozy" I knew I was in over my head. I just didn't know they would attack the radscorpions nearby also.

Dudes are ruthless

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's hard for me to pick one, I like the map layout, vaults and overall characters in Fallout 3 more. I like the DLC, companions, weapons, perks, in NV more.

It's hard for me to pick which story is better. New Vegas has a more detailed and multi-faceted story than Fallout 3, but NV's end game choices presents a moral dilemma (I don't really like moral dilemmas in games). Fallout 3 (with Broken Steel) has more of a clear cut good/bad ending and the good ending felt pretty rewarding.

Lonesome road kind of did the same as far as story wrap up