Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
So I just started FO3 on my PC and added several mods...One of the mods (I think it's FWE, but I'm not sure) is fu*king killing me (literally). THe more tired that I get, the less weight I can carry, there are fewer places to sleep to recover, and when I do get some sleep, it only partially refills my health...

Damn...

I may have to inactivate that mod...I'm wandering around (very slowly mind you because right now, there's no beds in sight and I am limited to only 50lbs because I'm so tired)...with 2 health bars...

:whew:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So I just started FO3 on my PC and added several mods...One of the mods (I think it's FWE, but I'm not sure) is fu*king killing me (literally). THe more tired that I get, the less weight I can carry, there are fewer places to sleep to recover, and when I do get some sleep, it only partially refills my health...

Damn...

I may have to inactivate that mod...I'm wandering around (very slowly mind you because right now, there's no beds in sight and I am limited to only 50lbs because I'm so tired)...with 2 health bars...

sounds like a more extreme version of hardcore mode on nv

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey

Damn...

How difficult is it to add mods? I want to fux with some but seems like it may be tough...and can you ON/OFF them at will or do you have to restart a new game?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
How difficult is it to add mods? I want to fux with some but seems like it may be tough...and can you ON/OFF them at will or do you have to restart a new game?

It's not really that hard at all...I'm using Nexus Mod Manager, and it is pretty painless. You install it, and then click the 'DL With Manager' option on the website for each mod you're installing, then you activate/inactivate the mods you want to play with before starting the game...it's really not that tough at all...getting FO3 to play on a relatively newer machine was more work than modding and even that wasn't too tough..

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I made the trek North towards Gun Runners. Gave Quarry Junction a WIIIIIIIIIDDE berth, and when I thought enough space had elapsed, I made my way back to the main road, only to see another group of 4 or 5 deathclaws. So I climbed up to a great spot on some mountain, scoping the scene out. No bullshyt, it had just turned night, and I waited damn near the whole in-game night before I got all of their patterns down, and found a good, safe way away from them.

Got to Camp McCarran safe and sound :win:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just finished all the Mkii stealth tests and now im going back to the divide to see if anyone wants trouble

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I just finished all the Mkii stealth tests and now im going back to the divide to see if anyone wants trouble

:mjpls:You going to explore the nuke site with your new stealth suit? Afraid of the irradiated deathclaws I see?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I just got to a part in where some old dude was warning me about deathclaws. I believe its a side mission, killed 1 deathclaw and had to run out. I'm doing ALL the missions in this game so its going to take a while.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just got to a part in where some old dude was warning me about deathclaws. I believe its a side mission, killed 1 deathclaw and had to run out. I'm doing ALL the missions in this game so its going to take a while.
word of advice. fatboys don't do nothing to deathclaws in this game

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjpls:You going to explore the nuke site with your new stealth suit? Afraid of the irradiated deathclaws I see?
Na, Im not gonna use stealth, im going in guns blazin with the scorched power armor or I might just wear my vest with the old flag for shyts and giggles

Is just me or does the stealth suit remind you of Tali?

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
word of advice. fatboys don't do nothing to deathclaws in this game
I just incinerate them from far away, 1 or 2 dynamites, keep shooting at whatever leg has received the most damage, incinerate again, run in circles and jumping when they are about to attack.

None have ever killed me in the game.