Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Fallout 3! :damn:

This game consumed me. shyt took over my life for a good 2 months. I lost weight becuz I was missing meals, I almost got fired from my job. I would go to sleep and dream about this damn game.

I've beaten every game I owned, even the games I don't like much, I still beat them.

I couldn't beat this, I actually been afraid to try and play it again. :merchant:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I own both GOTY editions of each game respectively. Recently beat All of NV's DLC. I will never play through Dead Money again. Absolutely hated it. FO3 had the better DLC & game imo. Can't wait to see this series on the PS4/X1 somewhere down the line.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I own both GOTY editions of each game respectively. Recently beat All of NV's DLC. I will never play through Dead Money again. Absolutely hated it. FO3 had the better DLC & game imo. Can't wait to see this series on the PS4/X1 somewhere down the line.
It's definitely the better game, but New Vegas is not bad.

Personally I am bored right because its the 2nd time me going through the start of it, but I am sure it picks up. Playing it on hardcore mode

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's definitely the better game, but New Vegas is not bad.

Personally I am bored right because its the 2nd time me going through the start of it, but I am sure it picks up. Playing it on hardcore mode

I know exactly what you mean. Already played both in the past but since they were only forty bucks total grabbed the GOTY editions off of Amazon. Playing through FO3's introductory levels was fun. NV's isn't nearly as dramatic or personal but meh. I attempted to play it on Hardcore but I ain't built for that. Certainly adds a layer of immersion to the experience but the frustration wasn't worth it. Slowly dying of dehydration with a limited number of ammunition was :why:

On a sidenote, The death claws in NV had me like :merchant: In FO3 they were push overs. Nothing beat scavenging the DC ruins at level 6, though. Hearing somebody getting clapped up by a pack of Super Mutants in the distance while you're looking for the nearest exit darting between buildings and cars on some
iDAnySeTK6IA2.gif
:laugh:

You can get in way over your head in these games by being too adventurous, too early.