FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:sas2:

You see it

"Oh you only have money because you are the devil....not your talent not your skill ....because you was picked by white people.....didn'tyou do something bad 20 years ago that was a rumor and it have no proof? Yeah I belive all of that now and you should be locked up no trial"

:bustback:
That’s why so many black folks were gullible enough to fall for that illuminati stuff.believing Every black celebrity was a member and worshiped the devil :francis:

bewitched

Pro
Daps
Don't know who to believe yet. But this is a bad look for T.I. and Tiny and I hope if anything pertaining to drugging and rape occurred by them then the accusers should lawyer up and press charges because this is serious stuff that shouldn't go to the wayside. I'm not going to assume that because T.I. is a public figure we know him well enough to believe he's not capable of these acts and at the same time assume these women are only after his money and fame. Time will reveal the truth.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I put money down a substantial amount of the people posting there didn't have their fathers actively present in their life thus find it absurd a father being protective of his daughter. T.I. been a celebrity for decades and reportedly been engaging in debauchery just as long. He knows how nikkas be dogging hoes so he don't want that for his seed.

The fact these random folks sit at home in their computers talking bout "I think she's trying to tell us something" :laff: the lack of self awareness

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
:sas2:

You see it

"Oh you only have money because you are the devil....not your talent not your skill ....because you was picked by white people.....didn'tyou do something bad 20 years ago that was a rumor and it have no proof? Yeah I belive all of that now and you should be locked up no trial"

:bustback:

Breh I hated this c00n shyt that would be said back then

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Gospel.

We'd rather see a rich white person than a rich black person cause that makes us examine our own lives and removes the bullshyt excuses.

Not really true black people with money are no different than white folks with money so the question is what's the benefit of blackness if once you achieve you leave that space? It's not as much hate as you think, Morea the class which is the problem. No one really hates RI h black folks like that they move very different though

That's really a discussion for another day.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Not really true black people with money are no different than white folks with money so the question is what's the benefit of blackness if once you achieve you leave that space? It's not as much hate as you think, Morea the class which is the problem. No one really hates RI h black folks like that they move very different though

That's really a discussion for another day.

I don't agree and I answered your question in the part of my post you left out.

Of course the conversation is a lot more complex than I made it seem, but my point still stands.

nikkas don't like to see another nikka doing better than them, especially if that person comes from similar circumstances, and even more so if they knew the person before their come up.

Does that apply to all?

No, nothing does.

But it's definitely a large contributing factor in a lot of cases.

The whole reason why words like "player hater" "hater" was invented.

I've been around mad nikkas that didn't like me strictly off the fact that I was doing better than them and they couldn't stand it.

And I made a point never to share jewels with those type nikkas, which further fed the flames of hate and jealousy.

Gave them no other reason not to like me besides that and nikkas can't help but run they mouth so word always got back to me.

And I'm sure a lot of brothers here can say the same.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
T.I. dropping one of those rambly responses.

I can imagine he talked to his lawyer first, because he's not giving any details.

Anytime someone talks about "evil at work" or "fighting demons" they sound guilty as hell to me :unimpressed:
But I'm going to let the adversarial system handle this one, civil and criminal legal actions coming soon :hubie:
I think he did some of it

If he was fukking 15 year olds throw him to the wolves

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:yeshrug:
I don't agree and I answered your question in the part of my post you left out.

Of course the conversation is a lot more complex than I made it seem, but my point still stands.

nikkas don't like to see another nikka doing better than them, especially if that person comes from similar circumstances, and even more so if they knew the person before their come up.

Does that apply to all?

No, nothing does.

But it's definitely a large contributing factor in a lot of cases.

The whole reason why words like "player hater" "hater" was invented.

I've been around mad nikkas that didn't like me strictly off the fact that I was doing better than them and they couldn't stand it.

And I made a point never to share jewels with those type nikkas, which further fed the flames of hate and jealousy.

Gave them no other reason not to like me besides that and nikkas can't help but run they mouth so word always got back to me.

And I'm sure a lot of brothers here can say the same.

You said nothing of value, basically you saying nikkas lazy.

That's what I'm talking about.

You separated yourself from them Cuz you know you doing better what makes you think or feel you doing better? You didn't create that system to do better in, cacs did.

Yall don't get it and it will repeat itself over and over again dumb conversations about blackness and black people with no solution Cuz people separate and branch off.

So it's really a waste of time. :yeshrug: