FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It sure is alotta dumb asses on here and all over social media that believed this bullshyt ass story.

Who knows what the hell Ti and Tiny are doing behind closed doors but it ain’t none of my damn business and if they wanna have orgies than that’s on them but I hate women that take advantage of real victims of sexual abuse and rape just for clout, attention and revenge.

Lock that bytch up.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:yeshrug:

You said nothing of value, basically you saying nikkas lazy.

That's what I'm talking about.

You separated yourself from them Cuz you know you doing better what makes you think or feel you doing better? You didn't create that system to do better in, cacs did.

Yall don't get it and it will repeat itself over and over again dumb conversations about blackness and black people with no solution Cuz people separate and branch off.

So it's really a waste of time. :yeshrug:

I don't know what you're talking about, but it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Enjoy your Saturday, breh.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I don't know what you're talking about, but it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Enjoy your Saturday, breh.

I think you do but all good, take it easy breh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts. The people that spread these shyts are never as diligent when it comes to spreading the truth.

Even in this thread there were nikkas gossiping like they wanted this to be true.

All it takes is you saying something that goes against group-think, in T.I.'s case was the fact he don't want his daughters to be hoes, and then somebody going to shaderoom saying you abused them, and you outta here or at the very least you're stained for life.

It used to be "We can all be Cosby" now its officially "We will all be Cosby:francis:". Sadly as men you single dudes will have to get some type of receipts for every concentual interaction you have with a woman.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It used to be "We can all be Cosby" now its officially "We will all be Cosby:francis:". Sadly as men you single dudes will have to get some type of receipts for every concentual interaction you have with a woman.
Stop it. This does not effect the average breh, only dudes who engage in fukkery just get p*ssy from chicks who got nothing to lose.

The woman you met at neutral grounds is not plotting to metoo you.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I see the comments saying "how could all these women make these stories up". As if they've never heard of creative writing,how hard is to make up a fake story. Theres sites dedicated to women writing imaginary erotica involving celebrities and fictional characters:scust:

A bunch of women in the church I grew up in made a group plot to do the same to my choir director who passed. Seen it first hand

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Might have to start putting hidden cameras in your spot :snoop:that’s a better charge than a fake rape charge

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop it. This does not effect the average breh, only dudes who engage in fukkery just get p*ssy from chicks who got nothing to lose.

The woman you met at neutral grounds is not plotting to metoo you.

Never assume you will be average your whole life.
What do women actually "lose" by making false allegations? It seems like they just get called heros and get support.
At this point women who want that type of love and support know how to get it,question is will it be you who gets thrown into the fire.
This society is creating mental illness in our women,it will be like women who fake sick or pretend their babies are sick for sympathy.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
If there was cocaine and molly in the room, and the women did cocaine and molly because tip and tiny were doing cocaine and molly, .... they didn’t get drugged / taken advantage of. They were willing participants.
A lot women do this and then turn around and say they were “raped” because they were intoxicated.