FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I didn't reply because I knew it was going to be some BS.

it's not like TI is ugly to get any bytches so I had a hard time believing he needed to drug these whores. But the cloud demon is stronger then anything

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TIP looks defeated, allegations like this are a complete nightmare for a black man with kids. True or not the damage already done
:francis:

Facts. The people that spread these shyts are never as diligent when it comes to spreading the truth.

Even in this thread there were nikkas gossiping like they wanted this to be true.

All it takes is you saying something that goes against group-think, in T.I.'s case was the fact he don't want his daughters to be hoes, and then somebody going to shaderoom saying you abused them, and you outta here or at the very least you're stained for life.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tip and Tiny need to sue the fukk outta the people that spread this bullshyt. Not that it’ll matter, the damage is done and their kids will be the ones that suffer the most. People are too quick to believe the worst of people these days.
Which really shows you just how disgusting people are mentally.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So it begins,.
Gonna be a interesting next 4 years on the slander/allegations side of the game.
Minister Jap called it.
Get ya bread up and stay out the way black man.
It’s really only dudes with money and fame that will get caught up.
I didn't reply because I knew it was going to be some BS.

it's not like TI is ugly to get any bytches so I had a hard time believing he needed to drug these whores. But the cloud demon is stronger then anything
You are thinking of it all wrong.

drugs and alcohol are standard when it comes to these orgies swinger shyt.

Has nothing to do with chicks having their drinks spiked.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ppl just want to be first without verifying or doing any due diligence :stopitslime: clown shyt

shyt is scary to be honest, people just condemning people solely based on accusations. Now all an individual would need is a string of women coming forward and you are done because multiple accusations seemingly equates to evidence.:mjtf:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gospel.

We'd rather see a rich white person than a rich black person cause that makes us examine our own lives and removes the bullshyt excuses.

:sas2:

You see it

"Oh you only have money because you are the devil....not your talent not your skill ....because you was picked by white people.....didn'tyou do something bad 20 years ago that was a rumor and it have no proof? Yeah I belive all of that now and you should be locked up no trial"

:bustback:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:sas2:

You see it

"Oh you only have money because you are the devil....not your talent not your skill ....because you was picked by white people.....didn'tyou do something bad 20 years ago that was a rumor and it have no proof? Yeah I belive all of that now and you should be locked up no trial"

:bustback:

:sas1: