FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I legit don’t listen to anything most women say at this point... :heh:

Not trying to victim blame or discourage actual victims of sexual abuse from coming forward... :whoa:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Truth is somewhere in the middle for me.

Legally, I'm pretty sure that he is clean. The problem is that people live a wild life and call that shyt liberation.

I guarantee that if the men in those women families tried to reign them in, they'd be seen as controlling and preventing them from living their best life.

Those women get older and realise what it is to be a jump off.

Notice how one of the women involved is getting bent out of shape because of how protective he is of their daughters. It is like they don't realise in the moment that they are less valuable that a cum rag to the celebrities who piss on them.

They thing they're special until they see how they are around women they value.

:whew::whew::whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
T.I. dropping one of those rambly responses.

I can imagine he talked to his lawyer first, because he's not giving any details.

Anytime someone talks about "evil at work" or "fighting demons" they sound guilty as hell to me :unimpressed:
But I'm going to let the adversarial system handle this one, civil and criminal legal actions coming soon :hubie:

:mjlol:

Daps
She didn’t make up the messages. One girl admitted to making up a false story, doesn’t take away from the other victims.

There were 2 ppl who submitted false stories and the girl posted them up without any verification whatsoever.

Now with that being said, the reason I don't believe the main accuser herself is because after the "alleged assault" she was on IG posting pics of TI talking about how he's her children's uncle and that she was gonna send them to go hang out with him.

Someone rapes you and the rapist becomes your children's uncle and you send your children to be alone with him? :usure:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truth is somewhere in the middle for me.

Legally, I'm pretty sure that he is clean. The problem is that people live a wild life and call that shyt liberation.

I guarantee that if the men in those women families tried to reign them in, they'd be seen as controlling and preventing them from living their best life.

Those women get older and realise what it is to be a jump off.

Notice how one of the women involved is getting bent out of shape because of how protective he is of their daughters. It is like they don't realise in the moment that they are less valuable that a cum rag to the celebrities who piss on them.

They thing they're special until they see how they are around women they value.
I definitely think there's some value in both monitoring your children's personal lives - without moving into extremes like "checking to see if their hymen is intact."

The protectiveness moved into pretty insane territory. It's easy to see the tension between a wild personal/sexual life, and the hyperoverprotectiveness of his daughters (not sons, notably enough).