FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't know what to believe. But like I be telling my homies(and people who don't wanna believe it) Having access to everything you want ain't always a good thing. It might start out with you living out your dreams of smashing the baddest chicks like we all have. But what happens 5, 10, 15 yrs down the road, that shyt has to get old, and its gonna take some wild shyt for you to tame the beast. It might be orgies with women, hell it might even be orgies with men, but people aren't meant to live like kings.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
T.I. dropping one of those rambly responses.

I can imagine he talked to his lawyer first, because he's not giving any details.

Anytime someone talks about "evil at work" or "fighting demons" they sound guilty as hell to me :unimpressed:
But I'm going to let the adversarial system handle this one, civil and criminal legal actions coming soon :hubie:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
T.I. dropping one of those rambly responses.

I can imagine he talked to his lawyer first, because he's not giving any details.

Anytime someone talks about "evil at work" or "fighting demons" they sound guilty as hell to me :unimpressed:
But I'm going to let the adversarial system handle this one, civil and criminal legal actions coming soon :hubie:

Truth is somewhere in the middle for me.

Legally, I'm pretty sure that he is clean. The problem is that people live a wild life and call that shyt liberation.

I guarantee that if the men in those women families tried to reign them in, they'd be seen as controlling and preventing them from living their best life.

Those women get older and realise what it is to be a jump off.

Notice how one of the women involved is getting bent out of shape because of how protective he is of their daughters. It is like they don't realise in the moment that they are less valuable that a cum rag to the celebrities who piss on them.

They thing they're special until they see how they are around women they value.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I don't know what to believe. But like I be telling my homies(and people who don't wanna believe it) Having access to everything you want ain't always a good thing. It might start out with you living out your dreams of smashing the baddest chicks like we all have. But what happens 5, 10, 15 yrs down the road, that shyt has to get old, and its gonna take some wild shyt for you to tame the beast. It might be orgies with women, hell it might even be orgies with men, but people aren't meant to live like kings.
Its that Jay line “should have stayed in food & beverage”

Fame + Schedule : i drugs + women is gonna end bad every time.
And the younger the women, the worse the outcome. He made himself vulnerable to this . Facts.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This all you get:mjpls:
T.I. popped shyt in the wrong city and got his mans killed (a black man):mjpls:
Y’all trying to turn TI into a upstanding leader of the black community whites need to take down. Nobody respect no fuxking TI lol. He was literally tap dancing for that Arab sushi bar owner and taking his side to shyt on the black couple that were discriminated against. But go off.