FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said in my post, somebody got cut off
But even still this many people speaking means something happened
But not something that you or i think happened based on the idea that someone was forced or raped or drugged without knowing.

I aint buying it until i see proof in court. not that i put that beyond TI or tiny just cause they had a few hit songs. Nope, its just because this is now the NEW thing to do. Come up in droves and scream so and so did X to me...too. sometimes its legit. sometimes its a group of people getting together to make false accusations for paydays ( not just from TI or Tiny but also from appearances on shows, articles, books perhaps, movies, all sorts of ways to make money off of this stuff nowadays.) people are broke and getting broker thanks to covid and the rich holding us back. so believe me, there will be more of these Accusations on others and some will be legit and some will be straight out made up. Not that the sex was made up, not that the drugs were made up. but the consent or lack thereof is the made up part. its the bill cosby thing again. did he drug women? YES. did he drug women that didnt want to be drugged? Dont know.

Daps
Facts

I never understood how it's so easy to see that regardless of what happens, if you get behind a wheel drunk you are gonna be at fault, someone runs a light and hits you and your drunk. Yeah they gonna catch heat (maybe) but you gonna catch a charge.

It's as simple as don't drink and drive....

However someone can come over, knock on your door and be sloppy drunk, want sex.... And turn around and say they couldn't consent because they were drunk and they feel taken advantage of and the sober person or.... Drunk man is at fault

@Rekkapryde what say you? :ehh:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
But not something that you or i think happened based on the idea that someone was forced or raped or drugged without knowing.

I aint buying it until i see proof in court. not that i put that beyond TI or tiny just cause they had a few hit songs. Nope, its just because this is now the NEW thing to do. Come up in droves and scream so and so did X to me...too. sometimes its legit. sometimes its a group of people getting together to make false accusations for paydays ( not just from TI or Tiny but also from appearances on shows, articles, books perhaps, movies, all sorts of ways to make money off of this stuff nowadays.) people are broke and getting broker thanks to covid and the rich holding us back. so believe me, there will be more of these Accusations on others and some will be legit and some will be straight out made up. Not that the sex was made up, not that the drugs were made up. but the consent or lack thereof is the made up part. its the bill cosby thing again. did he drug women? YES. did he drug women that didnt want to be drugged? Dont know.
Yea I need to see more facts too... they seem a lil sus right now...but continuous anonymous allegations aint holdin no weight

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
So the chic made up the fake messages?:scust:

And yet yall pitchfork nikkas in this thread were ready to get Clifford out the paint based on some random thots lies.:scust:

Yall nikkas sicken me, the whole lot of you :scust:
I'm reading the on twitter that the chick who faked the messages was the same chick who use to go get the girls for tiny and t.i. Does she know that if these allegations was to be true she would be in trouble also.
:mjtf:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'm reading the on twitter that the chick who faked the messages was the same chick who use to go get the girls for tiny and t.i. Does she know that if these allegations was to be true she would be in trouble also.
Most likely not. These hoes are uneducated when it comes to law.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Yea I need to see more facts too... they seem a lil sus right now...but continuous anonymous allegations aint holdin no weight
You put your name out there and then someone knocks on your door. Think about how much is at stake here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where there is smoke there is fire....... but I need some actual people to own up to the anonymous stories first before I believe anything. It's too easy for one person to make up multiple stories and say they're from "anonymous" accusers, and it seemed like the woman who first made a claim has a vendetta against Tip so I wouldn't put it past her. I know last year Justin Bieber almost got knocked over some made up shyt too( if he didn't have receipts we'd all be looking at him like a rapist right now). I'm reserving judgement for now.

Daps

You missing the point. Somebody else faked it too and sent it to her and she posted tht fake story.

At this point you or I could fake a story send it over to that crazy chic and she would post it.

It's all a scam.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Where there is smoke there is fire[/B]....... but I need some actual people to own up to the anonymous stories first before I believe anything. It's too easy for one person to make up multiple stories and say they're from "anonymous" accusers, and it seemed like the woman who first made a claim has a vendetta against Tip so I wouldn't put it past her. I know last year Justin Bieber almost got knocked over some made up shyt too( if he didn't have receipts we'd all be looking at him like a rapist right now). I'm reserving judgement for now.
Exactly
Now let's see if law enforcement gets involved