FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Guess those threesome rumors were true and all the women they slept with are talking

I’m convinced 90% of celebrities are degenerates

If people would respect the sanctity of marriage and stop trying to find cheat codes ,this shyt wouldn’t happen
Definitely, the celeb world is full of degenerates.

Doesn't help when large % of the public worship them like gods and let them get away with a ton of shyt.

It's even demonic for would-be actors, these Hollywood executives wanting to snatch some bootyholes before giving them roles.

The whole thing is madness.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
breh saying they got a mind control drug outchea :mjlol::pachaha::deadrose::dead:

I saw some documentary and that's what they using to Rob people. They can literally blow a little dust in your face and you do anything they want. People were detailing their experiences. One guy said that shyt happened to him and they went back found the girl and killed her cause she dosed his friend too much and he died.

It was a vice documentary I think In colombia. Devil's something was the drug and it was from a purple flower I think.

Edit got it

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

very nice looking chick, Tiny is some serious 1960's rider woman for show, dudes don't get loyal chicks like this too often...

Wow...

That's a man's dream and unless his rich and famous that's usually not gonna happen.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The shyt with his daughter made me question if he atleast once engaged in sex with a minor or him and his wife on some weird shyt.... because I don’t even like bathing my 2 year old daughter, because my daughters body is not my concern. That shyt was weird. In no way was that appropriate to be thinking about what your daughter is doing with her vagina. So I definitely can see this shyt being true. He has a weird male sense of thinking. Plus Atlanta know they swingers and in to some Alt life sex shyt. This can very well be false as well. I’m just saying if it is true, it wouldn’t be surprising