FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember reading years ago on thecoli how ti and tiny used to run through bytches no mention of drugging though, this ain’t looking good.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This being under the influence makes you do dumb shyt not realizing what the future brings, I bet Ti and tiny never thought this shyt would come up. They both need help and could you imagine being their kids and hearing these nasty rumors about your parents for years til now where they may actually be true.
Them kids know what’s going on in their house

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't trust that Twitter bird because she's more concerned with taking T.I. down than the victims tbh

She’s the new age feminista Jones. It’s the same shorty that got into it with Kweli and used to shyt on nikkas calling them broke and saying she was a business owner but then was panhandling with a gofundme

she has a relatively big audience though

Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Immq co sign the drugging shyt. my first time experience of someone drugging my drink to rob me.

So in Colombia they have a drug that makes you open to advances. They call it many names. Never would I would have thought in my life I would get drugged with PCP or some form of GHB.

For those who don't know. We used to call it Wet. Or Angel Dust.

When I was in jail , there was mad cases of folks talking about they couldn't control themselves and felt under a SPELL.

I'm personally speaking from experience. My homegirl who moved to Cali and got tricked hanging with some bytches had her smoking black and mild dipped in PCP. Same story.

If you ever had a first experience with PCP or the other variations of GHB then you know how powerful it is if you have influence. I've seen folks under spells and commit crazy crimes off of it .

If you are under the spell, you would commit crimes and literally do what they say if they say it. shyt is no joke.

You can absorb it through your skin as well.
You can get dosed as small as a eyedropper and have you under a spell.
hate to say this but your post reads like hear say

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Still tho

For 20 years you get

zero

accusers.

Then, on one particular day.. 19 victims cry out in unison.

People are terrible so never would I "not believe" the accusers. I just wince a little when these group fits of victimhood well up all of a sudden. Smacks of some kind of precipitating event. Like someone getting mad at the accused and triggering the wave of victims as an act of revenge. Or maybe an extortion attempt.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
The file was finally decided to be dropped on TI to lowkey encourage whoredom some more.

Lol it's crazy and legit disgusting.

Last edited: