FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
tiny-and-ti.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Clifford (who do i need to tell on) harris
is sending somebody to jail over this.

agent: so about these serial rapes.:jbhmm:
clifford: charges set against my person to bismirch.:sas1:
agent: these are serious charges.:jbhmm:
clifford: not as serious as murder.:sas2:
agent: go on.:jbhmm:
clifford: may i have the deal i had last time?:sas1:
agent: the cement sealed paperless squeal package.:jbhmm:
clifford: bingo!!!!.....for me and bride slash cohabitant.:sas2:
agent: we get murders daily.:mjpls:
clifford: I'll give you murders,drugs,guns etc.:sas1:
agents: they'd have to be rich and famous.....and black.:mjpls:
clifford: well shyt.....where do i sign chief??:sas2:

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Immq co sign the drugging shyt. my first time experience of someone drugging my drink to rob me.

So in Colombia they have a drug that makes you open to advances. They call it many names. Never would I would have thought in my life I would get drugged with PCP or some form of GHB.

For those who don't know. We used to call it Wet. Or Angel Dust.

When I was in jail , there was mad cases of folks talking about they couldn't control themselves and felt under a SPELL.

I'm personally speaking from experience. My homegirl who moved to Cali and got tricked hanging with some bytches had her smoking black and mild dipped in PCP. Same story.

If you ever had a first experience with PCP or the other variations of GHB then you know how powerful it is if you have influence. I've seen folks under spells and commit crazy crimes off of it .

If you are under the spell, you would commit crimes and literally do what they say if they say it. shyt is no joke.

You can absorb it through your skin as well.
You can get dosed as small as a eyedropper and have you under a spell.

breh saying they got a mind control drug outchea :mjlol::pachaha::deadrose::dead:

Daps
So did the main accuser explain why she was sending her children to hang with TI while calling him their "uncle" on her IG page AFTER the alleged incident? :jbhmm:

Now I've never been raped before :dame: but let's say some fakkit caught me slippin :dame: I don't think I'd send my children to hang out with the perp afterwards cause what if he rape them too :dame: