FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
SO YOUR SISTER WASNT DRUGGED
AND RAPED?

:devil:
:evil:

No. She wasn't desperate for attention and she left. She's not the type to even let shyt get to a certain point. Other women are not built the same and are more impressionable. Doesn't mean he still doesn't have the behavior to take advantage if given the opportunity.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Immq co sign the drugging shyt. my first time experience of someone drugging my drink to rob me.

So in Colombia they have a drug that makes you open to advances. They call it many names. Never would I would have thought in my life I would get drugged with PCP or some form of GHB.

For those who don't know. We used to call it Wet. Or Angel Dust.

When I was in jail , there was mad cases of folks talking about they couldn't control themselves and felt under a SPELL.

I'm personally speaking from experience. My homegirl who moved to Cali and got tricked hanging with some bytches had her smoking black and mild dipped in PCP. Same story.

If you ever had a first experience with PCP or the other variations of GHB then you know how powerful it is if you have influence. I've seen folks under spells and commit crazy crimes off of it .

If you are under the spell, you would commit crimes and literally do what they say if they say it. shyt is no joke.

You can absorb it through your skin as well.
You can get dosed as small as a eyedropper and have you under a spell.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Sabrina reportedly plans on making a documentary, Surviving T.I, and Tiny…..

No criminal charges have been filed. T.I or Tiny have yet to address the allegations. "

tenor.gif

But with that said "We can all be Cosby":francis:
Black men being painted as rapist and movie villians without due proccess is the new norm.
All that has to happen is enough random women who want to be apart of something and be called heros has to come foward,and make you look like a creep.
Its possible its true but I have a hard time believing we heard no wave of stories during the height of the Me Too Movement.
This seems more like vultures who see an oppurtunity,and LifeTime network needs a new villian.