FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’m disappointed in these so call Conspiracy theorist outchea :troll: it’s clear as day the NFL payed these women to come out and say this to take the heat of the Chad wheeler story
tenor.gif

nah but seriously these women are lying 100%

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up nikka. Not saying guilty but 19.

And mixing drugs, sex, celebrities, casuals, money together never ends up good

It's always 19, they it was the same with cosby, the same with R kelly

now T.I.

and after they get him they gonna get the next nikka using the same tactics

so T.I. raped 19 women all at once

I mean these 19 women all decided today to come out an excuse T.I. lmao

You ain't seen no evidence, or know of any evidence, but all you need is some excuses with a number behind it and he guilty

They know you c00ns are dumb ass brick and hate black celebrities because they got money and pray on their downfall

I don't give a fukk about TI, but I warned nikkaz about this shyt with Cosby and how they will continue to use these tactics to bring down these black celebrities

yet Brian Singer who directed X men was excused by far many, and far worst molesting boys, yet nobody gave a damn he got way like the rest of the white sex offenders

darryl

Superstar
Daps
It's always 19, they it was the same with cosby, the same with R kelly

now T.I.

and after they get him they gonna get the next nikka using the same tactics

so T.I. raped 19 women all at once

I mean these 19 women all decided today to come out an excuse T.I. lmao

You ain't seen no evidence, or know of any evidence, but all you need is some excuses with a number behind it and he guilty

They know you c00ns are dumb ass brick and hate black celebrities because they got money and pray on their downfall

I don't give a fukk about TI, but I warned nikkaz about this shyt with Cosby and how they will continue to use these tactics to bring down these black celebrities

yet Brian Singer who directed X men was excused by far many, and far worst molesting boys, yet nobody gave a damn he got way like the rest of the white sex offenders
Stop trying to explain this obvious shyt to these dumbass nikkas

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
I don't think this is a lie at all. My younger sister who lives in Atlanta told me 2 years ago that she was out at the club with her friend. Tip invited them to the VIP section and immediately tried to kiss on my sister repeatedly. She ignored his advances and he started acting like a bytch so my sister and her friend left. They both said he was very aggressive and gave very creepy predatory vibes. He felt entitled to them automatically and couldn't handle when she wasn't on that tip.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't think this is a lie at all. My younger sister who lives in Atlanta told me 2 years ago that she was out at the club with her friend. Tip invited them to the VIP section and immediately tried to kiss on my sister repeatedly. She ignored his advances and he started acting like a bytch so my sister and her friend left. They both said he was very aggressive and gave very creepy predatory vibes. He felt entitled to them automatically and couldn't handle when she wasn't on that tip.
SO YOUR SISTER WASNT DRUGGED
AND RAPED?

:devil:
:evil: