Facing Emergency, DC prepares to pass new crime bill/* Secure DC Act signed into law 03/11/24

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Y’all, mostly those who don’t live here, gotta stop with this scary hyperbole about DC crime
You tripping my guy were you from???? :why:

Born and raised, then moved to PG then to Moco and back to the city. Just left mid 2022 to the suburbs, this shyt the worst I ever seen in my life and I grew up off Bennett Rd and I’m in my 40s which makes me live in the middle of the era most people pretending to have seen or been through

shyt is super bad in DC right now

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
If the kid was armed, understandable. But if u a grown ass man who cant subdue an unarmed 13 year old breaking into your car without shooting and killing him, then u the one who needs to be off this earth.

These kids are packing heat and ain't hesistant to use. Plus how the fukk was the homeowner supposed to know this kid's age in the middle of the night?

Some of yall with this constant denial shyt......

:what:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
These kids are packing heat and ain't hesistant to use. Plus how the fukk was the homeowner supposed to know this kid's age in the middle of the night?

Some of yall with this constant denial shyt......

:what:
Very much :mjpls: tones here

Shoot on site is your way of life? :mjpls:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

Do you actually live in DC? Kids are equipped with hella weapons and carjacking folks left and right. How was the owner suppose to know if the kid was unarmed or not? Especially at 4:00 AM at night while the stupid dead ass b*stard was stealing cars instead of getting ready for school? How come you not showing this much outrage at the ”parents” of this kid who should of done a better job at raising him to be productive?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

No but shyt is real out here. You must not have been paying attention to the news over the last few years.
It's mostly younger folks doing these violent crimes, including jacking and shootings in broad daylight!!

All this :mjpls: is just a weak ass excuse Black folks have to stop using because we don't want to deal with who is doing the crime in these neighborhoods!!

We can't have those excuses and act like you really want clean, safe neighborhoods and not 'hoods.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You tripping my guy were you from???? :why:

Born and raised, then moved to PG then to Moco and back to the city. Just left mid 2022 to the suburbs, this shyt the worst I ever seen in my life and I grew up off Bennett Rd and I’m in my 40s which makes me live in the middle of the era most people pretending to have seen or been through

shyt is super bad in DC right now
I’m on Kennedy street :comeon: Supposedly a crime ridden neighborhood where I’ll get shot for going outside if y’all tell

I drive, take metro, go to clubs and never been carjacked or a victim of a crime despite what scary out of towners think

You all doing way too much and rely on social media instead of actual data

DC was a legit hell scape when you were growing up, it isn’t now despite this recent crime wave

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uptown/NW is on fukking fire

People paying all that money just to step outside & see junkies & tranny drug dealers getting into group fights

After 10 connetticut ave is zombie land, even by the zoo like @Malcolmxxx_23 said earlier

You can literally get it anywhere

All these beefs are in Uptown

Side note, its crazy how we starting to get a drill scene aka “FreeCar music” & i hate to be that guy but this shyt is seriously speeding up the violence:francis:

It was always violence but back then it was more fun. Now this shyt is just evil smh

Mayor bowser faggit ass needs to do something PRONTO instead of making new speed cameras , worrying about fare hopping & other dumb shyt.She clearly caters to the rich gentrifiers

Uptown is not on fire, yeah there's stuff here and there. But it's not on fire at all.
I live off Upshur and 14th. Shiit is not on fire.

But I do gotta agree with the amounts of crazies, homeless, outdoors junkies in places like Conn Ave, Wisconsin Ave, and other parts of Upper NW(Everything West Of Rock Creek), where we never saw shiit like this before.

I'm on Wisconsin and Conn Ave a lot, and the change you see on them streets since Covid is alarming.

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Uptown is not on fire, yeah there's stuff here and there. But it's not on fire at all.
I live off Upshur and 14th. Shiit is not on fire.

But I do gotta agree with the amounts of crazies, homeless, outdoors junkies in places like Conn Ave, Wisconsin Ave, and other parts of Upper NW(Everything West Of Rock), where we never saw shiit like this before.

I'm on Wisconsin and Conn Ave a lot, and the change you see on them streets since Covid is alarming.
A big part of that is them giving vouchers to formerly unhoused folks and folks in halfway homes. A lot of them went to the older apartments on Connecticut Ave