Facing Emergency, DC prepares to pass new crime bill/* Secure DC Act signed into law 03/11/24

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That’s the story with EVERY HBCU and the city they’re located in. The school is typically always in/right next to the hood, and it’s ALWAYS beef with the locals. The HU/DC dynamic isn’t something special or new, so it’s not “fvck HU”, it’s fvck YOU, bum ass nikka. That school don’t OWE YOU SH!T. You’re just a crybaby faqqot trying to get a participation trophy :umad:
:heh: A participation trophy for what nikka?

I went to an HBCU that does holds the community down!

Your feelings hurt cuz of the disconnect we have with a school that only holds weight with tourist:camby:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
:heh: A participation trophy for what nikka?

I went to an HBCU that does holds the community down!

Your feelings hurt cuz of the disconnect we have with a school that only holds weight with tourist:camby:

“Does holds”? Some education you got from whatever HBCU that is :mjlol:

And I’m pretty sure, like every HBCU, HU does a lot for the DC community - from providing employment opportunities to the plethora of volunteer services that the school and the school’s Greek Organizations are involved in.

They do way more for the DC community than YOU ever have, and that’s a fact :umad:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
They caught the guy who is alleged to have murdered the guy from Kentucky mentioned in the article above at Catholic U - The man caught was late 20's early thirties Latino guy and may it have been over opioids. Just wanted to differentiate this story from the overall discussion here regarding the youth crime issues here in DC.
:ohhh: I was just telling my husband about this story…is was popping and then silence. I thought it was going to be sex related.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

DC leaders announce new initiatives to combat officer shortage, rising crime rates​

Aug 17, 2023
WASHINGTON (7News) — D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser on Thursday gave an update on crime prevention, including recent policy changes and initiatives, alongside the city administrators and D.C. Police Acting Chief Pamela Smith

An additional 50 CCTV cameras will be installed across the city. Smith said Bowser has committed to doubling the number of cameras District-wide over the next two years

Chief Smith gave an update on an officer shortage with the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD).

Leaders also discussed implementing a Juvenile Curfew Enforcement pilot program. Notably at 7 locations. Deputy Mayor for Public Safety and Justice Lindsey Appiah said juveniles 16 years old and under seen outside curfew hours will be picked up by MPD officers and they will be taken to the Department of Youth and Rehabilitation Services (DYRS) where they will be connected with their families

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
:ohhh: I was just telling my husband about this story…is was popping and then silence. I thought it was going to be sex related.

haha, that could still be the case. I work with some LE contractors who pulled dudes jacket from MD. He got popped for weapons possessions and drugs a few years ago -if I remember correctly he was out on a suspended sentence. All speculation -based on KY being an opioid hotspot and the suspects jacket.

I was waiting on the affidavit to drop, but it looks like he got representation and they sealed his case somehow or there just isn't enough evidence to actually charge him just yet.

:lupe:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Ward 8 residents worried their only grocery store could close​

Aug 14, 2023
A D.C. Council member is sounding the alarm over the wide-reaching impact of crime. Trayon White, who represents Ward 8, says if rampant shoplifting continues, the Giant grocery store on Alabama Avenue may be forced to close its doors.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Aug 14, 2023
A D.C. Council member is sounding the alarm over the wide-reaching impact of crime. Trayon White, who represents Ward 8, says if rampant shoplifting continues, the Giant grocery store on Alabama Avenue may be forced to close its doors.

These are the effects and you still got people wanting to be soft and thinking shyt is a game. This is how neighborhoods eat themselves alive.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
“Does holds”? Some education you got from whatever HBCU that is :mjlol:

And I’m pretty sure, like every HBCU, HU does a lot for the DC community - from providing employment opportunities to the plethora of volunteer services that the school and the school’s Greek Organizations are involved in.

They do way more for the DC community than YOU ever have, and that’s a fact :umad:
Right. Not sure what Howard to do to satisfy these locals they just sound like jealous crabs in a barrel. They want their ass kissed? Tf they want.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Aug 14, 2023

Food desert

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

Aug 14, 2023

The @bnew mecca music to his ears

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
D.C. Council member is sounding the alarm over the wide-reaching impact of crime. Trayon White, who represents Ward 8, says if rampant shoplifting continues, the Giant grocery store on Alabama Avenue may be forced to close its doors.

I'm not even sure how this gets fixed without dealing with the centuries of economic predation. The city isn't equipped for it.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Some people feel they're being left behind when in reality nobody is going anywhere. Keeping up with the Jones is still a thing.
Anyone resorting to crime due to feelings is a criminal, and should be in jail. Your average person ain’t out robbing, stealing and carjacking to keep up with the jonses