Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I too never understood how people think a continent look this:
20101113_WOM943.gif

Would only have people that look like this:
casper_sudan.jpg

Us people of African descent come in a rainbow of colors as I showed. I already posted a study that said people of Africa have the highest skin tone color diversity of any people on the planet.

9c8d5bda.jpg

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
No, I was initially quoting @Clean Cut's "pure breed" BS.
You're the one with an inferiority complex, I know 100% I am a pure breed, meanwhile you do not know. You try your hardest to talk about admixtures from the east and north, but I am not from those regions. My region is liken to a nordic or japanese region, very pure, I'm not from the east which is like europe's south. In case you forgot, Africa is a continent with hundreds of tribes and my tribe is most definitely pure, we've had no outside influence, there are many other tribes like the hutus which are the same.

Keep crying and showing me emotions, must be those inferior cac genes softening you up.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're the one with an inferiority complex, I know 100% I am a pure breed, meanwhile you do not know. You try your hardest to talk about admixtures from the east and north, but I am not from those regions. My region is liken to a nordic or japanese region, very pure, I'm not from the east which is like europe's south. In case you forgot, Africa is a continent with hundreds of tribes and my tribe is most definitely pure, we've had no outside influence, there are many other tribes like the hutus which are the same.

Keep crying and showing me emotions, must be those inferior cac genes softening you up.
:dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

And yet you are the one typing paragraphs and boasting "purity" every chance you get, who are you trying to convince?

Name your people and a quick look-up of their purity or shut-up.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

No offfense, but I wouldn't be talking about "pureness" if you're a Bantu. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Also Japanese people have a lot of admixture from different Asian groups and even people from Siberia.