Daps
Ghanaian

Zimbabwe
xgbfxs.jpg

She looks like my sister. :ohhh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Did I say Non white migrated into Northern Europe??? I said Different people from different places and time periods migrated into Europe. Northern Europe was only RECENTLY populated mostly due to the ice glaciers. Read through this thread, it explains everything.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/origins-of-modern-europeans.209224/
exactly. and so this notion that there arent pure white or black individuals is stupid. different peoples of the same race still equates to racial purity. I am not mixed with any other race. I am black, original from the continent, I am not mixed with anyone from another continent. I am a pure breed african. Now you and your admixture of cac and or native american blood can scram. :pachaha:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I too never understood how people think a continent look this:
20101113_WOM943.gif

Would only have people that look like this:
casper_sudan.jpg

Us people of African descent come in a rainbow of colors as I showed. I already posted a study that said people of Africa have the highest skin tone color diversity of any people on the planet.

9c8d5bda.jpg

Its crazy that we allow white people to tell us what "Black" is.

I consider every African in this thread to be "Black". Same way Europeans are allowed to put Greeks, Turks and Italians in the same pot with Irish, Scottish or in the same pot with Polish, Ukrainians, Bulgarians and other Eastern Europeans.....a whole bunch of different groups, who don't look anything alike each other, all being listed under the same banner of "whiteness". Africa is 4x the size of Europe but, they try to pigeonhole us into one "look", when we have the most genetic diversity to begin with. And we all know why they do it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
exactly. and so this notion that there arent pure white or black individuals is stupid. different peoples of the same race still equates to racial purity. I am not mixed with any other race. I am black, original from the continent, I am not mixed with anyone from another continent. I am a pure breed african. Now you and your admixture of cac and or native american blood can scram. :pachaha:

Exactly what??? Do you have piss poor reading comprehensions? I said Northern Europe was only RECENTLY populated, meaning those people lived in Southern Europe/Central Europe for the most part and then migrated into Northern Europe. How does that exclude them being admixed??? I'm just going to post this...Since you were to lazy to click on the link.
eurohybridstext.jpg

Your whole purity garbage is pseudo-science and has no room in academia.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Exactly what??? Do you have piss poor reading comprehensions? I said Northern Europe was only RECENTLY populated, meaning those people lived in Southern Europe/Central Europe for the most part and then migrated into Northern Europe. How does that exclude them being admixed??? I'm just going to post this...Since you were to lazy to click on the link.
eurohybridstext.jpg

Your whole purity garbage is pseudo-science and has no room in academia.
nikka are you trying to argue there are no pure breed africans, nikka wtf are you doing?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Its crazy that we allow white people to tell us what "Black" is.

I consider every African in this thread to be "Black". Same way Europeans are allowed to put Greeks, Turks and Italians in the same pot with Irish, Scottish or in the same pot with Polish, Ukrainians, Bulgarians and other Eastern Europeans.....a whole bunch of different groups, who don't look anything alike each other, all being listed under the same banner of "whiteness". Africa is 4x the size of Europe but, they try to pigeonhole us into one "look", when we have the most genetic diversity to begin with. And we all know why they do it.

Agreed. They can claim Italians and Greeks, when in fact...
African-admixture.gif

overtime.gif

Also you should know that Greece had an Orientalizing period!!!:ohhh:

I said this a million times, post Greek European culture is mostly Asian and a spice of African.