Facebook and Relationships...

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Why does he automatically jump to the conclusion that she is doing something malicious?

Has their relationship changed any?

It's the Internet, a lot of people use the net to occupy their time.

Facebook or The Coli what's the difference?

Facebook = Individuals you actually know in real life (classmates, co-workers, exe's, family members) the vast majority of them live within your vicinity.

The-Coli = anonymous strangers discussing various topic's from different parts of the world.

You really can't compare the two, IMO.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:laff:

Not at all!

Change stems from self. If my S/O points out something that needs to be changed, isn't something he can force me to do. When an individual feels as if they're being made to do something, their reaction is usually irate/hostile.

In most scenarios individuals become sneaky and continue disapproved behavior behind their S/O's back.

So, my question to YOU is: would you rather your S/O state - okay I'll discontinue my FB account (and use it anyway :scheme:) or have them consciously make a decision on their own based upon your discussion & have them think it through.

§ansprix™;924638 said:
I swear KIQ is my sister from another mister because we always here *points to my eyes*

You dropping some gems in here chick. That's exactly how me and mine roll too.

We both never had Facebook, Twitter.........only shortly had a Myspace and we realized that shyt (social media) is only for attention whores and just problems. People wanna come out the woodwork when you in a relationship and on those social networks. I just can't fukk with it.

1a :hula: 1b

:clap:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
lol if ur worried about a potential job then u shouldn't have put your real name on face book.

if u searched my real name on the web, the most u'll come up with is tumbleweeds. aint no body finding sh1t cause facebook never got my real name. :lawd:

naw playa I wouldnt put my real name out there :merchant: Jobs have asked me if I had one.....

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The Coli is a place you dont tell your mate about :mjpls: I dont avocate violence but in this situation it would be ok to bum rush a chick as if im a pass rusher if she reading my posts.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
facebook ruins relationships period.

it does even more when DUMBASS PEOPLE PUT THERE WALL FOR THE PUBLIC :ooh:

Or when they post stuff they shouldn't REGARDLESS :whoo:

Keep it in house is what they should do.

Or make a damn FAKE PROFILE OR SOMETHING :upsetfavre:

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:what:

Half the problems that are posted on this forum are due to the lack of having a backbone.

Break her got damn phone & get a key logger and change all her passwords :lolbron:

Nah, seriously. If she's nonchalant about his feelings now, her level of disrespect will worsen with time.

What is the best keylogger? How long does it take to setup?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tell your bro never get serious with a woman that's on a social network. Those things are dikk in a glass case factories.

if you discover she has any social network account just dead the relationship then and there or convert her into a jumpoff.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Coli is a place you dont tell your mate about :mjpls: I dont avocate violence but in this situation it would be ok to bum rush a chick as if im a pass rusher if she reading my posts.

I be on here laughin while browsing the coli and my girl be lookin at me with the :wtb: talkin bout "she must be cute cuz you smilin hard:damn:....I just respond with "nah this just my homie:mjpls:"....id rather let my girl think I'm talkin to other bitxhes than to tell her I'm postin on thecoli:russ:...sumhow I got it in my head sell sign up and ruin everything lol.

Same reason I don't keep facebook,it ain't my thing for one and if u can't use it to hit up new chicks cuz its a waste of time and can't find old chicks u used to fuk with bcuz nobody uses they real name what's the point?people I really wanna talk to I got they number

And this goes back to a question I asked on sohh..."would u rather have a female with a lot of friends or no friends"....I say id take a woman with no friends over one who think she friends with everybody and tell everybody her business....the ones who wanna hang out with they cousins and be updated with all the drama of every female friend they have every hour on the hour....with your brother though this should've been sumthin he noticed before he married her...did they live together before they got married? If they did it sounds like this is a case of your bro gettin married and not having a life anymore cuz he can't move like he moved before he got married.....I doubt she just got like that with her facebook and phone,he just didn't notice or care cuz he had his own shyt goin.......if that's not the case and she all of a sudden started usin facebook a lot,she either found sumbody else on that bytch or she textin...either way he probaly share that girl:mjpls: I'm guessin she been that way tho and ya bro didn't care,tell ya bro to get a life:russ: same life he had before he got married and he won't even notice...just like he didn't before he wifed her...she wanna act like she ain't got a husband he should act like he ain't got a wife...I ain't sayin cheat but go to the club all night like it ain't no curfews lol

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
with certain phones if you have mobile facebook on ya cell there's a way you can get their number. weird....

.i signed up on Facebook using my cell phone # & not an email as my log in. i think they have something to make your # private now idek been a while since i activated the book.

Thanks for the info.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
I hate that shyt. Get off the damn phone!
It's almost insulting to the person you're with. If your company is that boring, why be around them?