Facebook and Relationships...

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
THIS is precisely my point....:myman:

When the coli first popped off, I was on my phone every other second :laugh: My fiance was :mad: he doesn't understand the innenets. He expressed how he felt; which I brushed off at first (IMO this forum is harmless fun) until I realized it was taking away from our time together & at times disrespectful (browsing various threads as he's tried to converse with me :guilty:).

Now, as soon as he walks through the door I put my phone/laptop away. Whatever I missed, will be there whenever I log back on ;)

I know what I have & I'll be damned if a bunch of strangers will ruin that :hmm:

When it comes to facebook, most females are nosy and feel the need to keep tabs on individuals they don't like. Or, as someone else already mentioned they're attention whores :smh:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
When the coli first popped off, I was on my phone every other second :laugh: My fiance was :mad: he doesn't understand the innenets. He expressed how he felt; which I brushed off at first (IMO this forum is harmless fun) until I realized it was taking away from our time together & at times disrespectful (browsing various threads as he's tried to converse with me :guilty:).

Now, as soon as he walks through the door I put my phone/laptop away. Whatever I missed, will be there whenever I log back on ;)

I know what I have & I'll be damned if a bunch of strangers will ruin that :hmm:

When it comes to facebook, most females are nosy and feel the need to keep tabs on individuals they don't like. Or, as someone else already mentioned they're attention whores :smh:

^truth-ism always like this women posts

KIQ has been a top 3 sohh/coli poster for years. One of my favs for sure. She always kick that real shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just deleted my fb, twitter.

Coli only

I'd install a keylogger I'm sure she's chatting with past dikk

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
facebook is turrible. cant even count how many dudes i know who lost they main through pretty boy nikka's hollerin at they hoe through facebook. fukk that trust shyt. thats why i most likely will never get tied down. these hoes is trife and 90% of them are sluts

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
facebook is turrible. cant even count how many dudes i know who lost they main through pretty boy nikka's hollerin at they hoe through facebook. fukk that trust shyt. thats why i most likely will never get tied down. these hoes is trife and 90% of them are sluts

This sentence should let you know that FB aint the problem.

Yes it makes it easier but a person is gonna do what they wanna do no matter if it's through FB or sending smoke signals :heh:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This sentence should let you know that FB aint the problem.

Yes it makes it easier but a person is gonna do what they wanna do no matter if it's through FB or sending smoke signals :heh:

yeah you're right. i just felt like expressing that most women aint shyt :youngsabo:

edit - i take that back. 90% is too much. i'll leave it at alot of women are hoes and its hard to come by a solid bottom bytch these days.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps

They woulda lost they girls to the same dudes on the streets.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
They woulda lost they girls to the same dudes on the streets.

its easier on facebook. all u gotta do is send the bytch a message. walking up to a hoe and spittin game takes courage alot of these facebook casanovas dont have outside of facebook

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive never had a facebook or twitter account.... neither does wifey thank goodness cause I know a lot of females that go HAM over that nonsense.....

your brother needs to start acting up......when he spends one or two nights away from home she will come to her senses...

I dont believe in telling your partner what to do... I wouldnt have told her to deactivate her facebook account, I would have told her that I wasnt happy with the amount of time she was spending on it, as far as Im concerned that is sufficient warning....if she chooses not to heed my words then whatever actions I take afterward is on her.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Ive never had a facebook or twitter account.... neither does wifey thank goodness cause I know a lot of females that go HAM over that nonsense.....

your brother needs to start acting up......when he spends one or two nights away from home she will come to her senses...

I dont believe in telling your partner what to do... I wouldnt have told her to deactivate her facebook account, I would have told her that I wasnt happy with the amount of time she was spending on it, as far as Im concerned that is sufficient warning....if she chooses not to heed my words then whatever actions I take afterward is on her.

:ohhh:

Me & my Fiance discussed this yesterday after watching MTV True Life.

He stated once a problem is addressed what an individual does after indicates what further action(s) need to be taken. Most relationships are ruined because one of the party's involved doesn't take heed to the wants/thoughts of the other.

If you don't understand the notion that "I"'s and "Me"'s are now "We" & "Us", your best bet is to remain single.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh:

Me & my Fiance discussed this yesterday after watching MTV True Life.

He stated once a problem is addressed what an individual does after indicates what further action(s) need to be taken. Most relationships are ruined because one of the party's involved doesn't take heed to the wants/thoughts of the other.

If you don't understand the notion that "I"'s and "Me"'s are now "We" & "Us", your best bet is to remain single.

If your fiance is disgusted with you being on the coli all the time and he wanted you to deactivate your account and stop browsing, would you? or would you be like :childplease::russ: "nikka you can't tell me what to do! i'm a grown ass woman!"

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
:what:

Half the problems that are posted on this forum are due to the lack of having a backbone.

Break her got damn phone & get a key logger and change all her passwords :lolbron:

Nah, seriously. If she's nonchalant about his feelings now, her level of disrespect will worsen with time.
lol u be knowin

My bae has no facebook nor twitter , i love it that way we both been off thirsty ass facebook :smh: why is it that nikkas can go through all of my pictures , like em & comment them but obviously not reading the statuses . rather i am in my feelings or happy with my significant other & dont want to talk to nobody. from the inboxing me & getting my number off my page texting & calling me :dwillhuh: doin to much on there !

.i feel like I be on twitter too much but it's the best thing to do when u aint got shyt to do twitter be the move when u bored :yes: but 80% of my tweets about his ass anyway sooo