Facebook and Relationships...

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife is the exact opposite. She works in media and so social networking is a must for her work. But I have to remind her to update her twitter and all that. She's not into that shyt at all. She deleted her fb like a week ago I asked her why and she looked me dead in my eyes and said " these hoes be acting up :hmm: "

Corporate will make her open that shyt right back up though

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
lol u be knowin

My bae has no facebook nor twitter , i love it that way we both been off thirsty ass facebook :smh: why is it that nikkas can go through all of my pictures , like em & comment them but obviously not reading the statuses . rather i am in my feelings or happy with my significant other & dont want to talk to nobody. from the inboxing me & getting my number off my page texting & calling me :dwillhuh: doin to much on there !

.i feel like I be on twitter too much but it's the best thing to do when u aint got shyt to do twitter be the move when u bored :yes: but 80% of my tweets about his ass anyway sooo

I've seen people on FB complain about this. Men and women.

Why did you put it there?

Do you have to put your number there when you use it on the phone or something? (Don't have it on my phone)

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Do you have to put your number there when you use it on the phone or something? (Don't have it on my phone)

with certain phones if you have mobile facebook on ya cell there's a way you can get their number. weird....

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Facebook is a PR disaster for any couple. If your a single dude then its good.Catch up with fams etc. I had to check a former lady friend of mine for taggin me in pics I wasnt in.The thing is with Fakebook your next potential job is judging you off of your profile pic more then resume :manny:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto

.i signed up on Facebook using my cell phone # & not an email as my log in. i think they have something to make your # private now idek been a while since i activated the book.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
If your fiance is disgusted with you being on the coli all the time and he wanted you to deactivate your account and stop browsing, would you? or would you be like :childplease::russ: "nikka you can't tell me what to do! i'm a grown ass woman!"

He's not the type to make demands. He'll let me know how he feels and watch how I react. My actions will show him better than me telling him "nikka you can't tell me what to do!" ;)

Now, if I didn't respect him, our relationship and what we're trying to build. He would have been greeted with some :pacspit: lol

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Being a man over 25 and deleting your facebook = one of the smartest moves you can make.

I never had a myspace or anything like that to avoid any problems it may cause. I got talked into opening a facebook account and it only took one week for me to get into some ish. Never again

To the OP, the only reason she constantly checks her facebook is because she is receiving msgs from somebody :mjpls:. More than likely it is a male so the only way to be certain is to get her password

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Social Sites dont get people in trouble...people get people in trouble. Same ish..just another outlet.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

your brother needs to start acting up......when he spends one or two nights away from home she will come to her senses...

I dont believe in telling your partner what to do... I wouldnt have told her to deactivate her facebook account, I would have told her that I wasnt happy with the amount of time she was spending on it, as far as Im concerned that is sufficient warning....if she chooses not to heed my words then whatever actions I take afterward is on her.

This is some real cold game right here. Im ironically going thru this with my shorty rii now. One of her friends is going thru a "hoe stage" and im telling her I dont want her hanging around her like that.

Then she hit me with that "I dooo wat I waaannna doooo" :pacspit: nonsense

I straight up cut off contact with her ever since that convo. Ive had like 50 missed calls since.

Girls only act up when they think you aint going nowhere. Fall back for a min and let her know her ass is expendable, they will snap back into reality and straighten up quick. As a man you should neva force ya shorty to do something. She should want to change for the betterment of you and the relationship. Same thing goes for you too. If you know your doing something that makes ya girl upset, you should take into consideration her feelings.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Women love their phones but not that much son. She found a new obsession and it ain't your boy.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He's not the type to make demands. He'll let me know how he feels and watch how I react. My actions will show him better than me telling him "nikka you can't tell me what to do!" ;)

Now, if I didn't respect him, our relationship and what we're trying to build. He would have been greeted with some :pacspit: lol

but let's just say he did....:jawalrus: