Facebook and Relationships...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Women love their phones but not that much son. She found a new obsession and it ain't your boy.

:snoop: my lil bro ain't the nikka to play with. she will be walking down the street with a rolling suitcase. i had to talk him out of it yesterday. and i only did because he's only been married a month. but i actually agree with him, so if he can't get no act right outta her, then :manny:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Just wait ........................ JUST...YOU....WAIT ............. cause after this lil contraption ......... :snoop:

google-glasses-650x487.jpg

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
but let's just say he did....:jawalrus:

You just want to be the :devil:'s advocate today, huh? :laugh:

If I know for a fact, this is simply a form of entertainment & something I enjoy doing, absolutely not. Letting your S/O alter minuscule aspects of your daily activities for the sake of appeasement, will lead to resentment.

It will also lead me to question how he views me & our relationship. Demanding that I deactivate something to make you feel at ease will make me feel as if I'm viewed as a weak minded scallywag, who's easily manipulated by the opposite sex. Which would indicate there is no level of trust on his end, and I'd know our relationship is nothing more than a sham.

We're both adults, capable of making our own decisions. We both have our strength and weaknesses. He is my eyes when I cannot see and my ears when I cannot hear (and vice versa). If I'm engaging in any form of activity that proves to be detrimental to myself and our relationship, I expect him to point it out, as will I.

The purpose of a relationship is to be with an individual you can evolve with, it isn't a dictatorship (IMO, of course).

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You just want to be the :devil:'s advocate today, huh? :laugh:

If I know for a fact, this is simply a form of entertainment & something I enjoy doing, absolutely not. Letting your S/O alter minuscule aspects of your daily activities for the sake of appeasement, will lead to resentment.

It will also lead me to question how he views me & our relationship. Demanding that I deactivate something to make you feel at ease will make me feel as if I'm viewed as a weak minded scallywag, who's easily manipulated by the opposite sex. Which would indicate there is no level of trust on his end, and I'd know our relationship is nothing more than a sham.

We're both adults, capable of making our own decisions. We both have our strength and weaknesses. He is my eyes when I cannot see and my ears when I cannot hear (and vice versa). If I'm engaging in any form of activity that proves to be detrimental to myself and our relationship, I expect him to point it out, as will I.

The purpose of a relationship is to be with an individual you can evolve with, it isn't a dictatorship (IMO, of course).

So in other words, "hell no i ain't deactivating my shyt! i'm a grown ass woman and you can't tell me what to do!!!"

gotcha...:smugfavre:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
If I could wake up and see 100 notifications in my inbox from thirsty bytches like how these women receive from simps I'd be addicted too. :manny:

But anyway, hollerin at chicks on facebook seems wack af to me :what:

I mean even with me being a shy dude that is nervous about approaching chicks on the street, I would rather do that a million times before I ever get at a chick on facebook.

If I got something to say to someone I'ma say it in person regardless. :manny:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
So in other words, "hell no i ain't deactivating my shyt! i'm a grown ass woman and you can't tell me what to do!!!"

gotcha...:smugfavre:

:laff:

Not at all!

Change stems from self. If my S/O points out something that needs to be changed, isn't something he can force me to do. When an individual feels as if they're being made to do something, their reaction is usually irate/hostile.

In most scenarios individuals become sneaky and continue disapproved behavior behind their S/O's back.

So, my question to YOU is: would you rather your S/O state - okay I'll discontinue my FB account (and use it anyway :scheme:) or have them consciously make a decision on their own based upon your discussion & have them think it through.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I swear KIQ is my sister from another mister because we always here *points to my eyes*

You dropping some gems in here chick. That's exactly how me and mine roll too.

We both never had Facebook, Twitter.........only shortly had a Myspace and we realized that shyt (social media) is only for attention whores and just problems. People wanna come out the woodwork when you in a relationship and on those social networks. I just can't fukk with it.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I always had a thing for KIQ ever since I asked her why she was speaking in riddles on that other site. Since then, if I wasn't married and she wasn't engaged, she could have had a home here in Alabama. But maybe in another life...... (Simp Mode Disengaged):manny:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
§ansprix™;924638 said:
I swear KIQ is my sister from another mister because we always here *points to my eyes*

You dropping some gems in here chick. That's exactly how me and mine roll too.

We both never had Facebook, Twitter.........only shortly had a Myspace and we realized that shyt (social media) is only for attention whores and just problems. People wanna come out the woodwork when you in a relationship and on those social networks. I just can't fukk with it.

:ohhh:

My father is Puerto Rican (sperm donor is black :hmm:) you could be his love child :laugh:

:hug:

I always had a thing for KIQ ever since I asked her why she was speaking in riddles on that other site. Since then, if I wasn't married and she wasn't engaged, she could have had a home here in Alabama. But maybe in another life...... (Simp Mode Disengaged):manny:

:usure:

*daps*

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why does he automatically jump to the conclusion that she is doing something malicious?

Has their relationship changed any?

It's the Internet, a lot of people use the net to occupy their time.

Facebook or The Coli what's the difference?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facebook is a PR disaster for any couple. If your a single dude then its good.Catch up with fams etc. I had to check a former lady friend of mine for taggin me in pics I wasnt in.The thing is with Fakebook your next potential job is judging you off of your profile pic more then resume :manny:

lol if ur worried about a potential job then u shouldn't have put your real name on face book.

if u searched my real name on the web, the most u'll come up with is tumbleweeds. aint no body finding sh1t cause facebook never got my real name. :lawd: