Facebook and Relationships...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got a call from my bro yesterday. he just got married to his girlfriend of 4 years recently. they have a 2 year old together. they also have been dating off and on since high school. she CHASED this nikka since HS. she was borderline obsessed with him. he finally entered into a serious relationship 4 years ago. now that she "got him", she has turned all her attention to facebook. she rolls over first thing in the morning and grabs her phone. throughout the day she is staring at her phone. in the evening, she is sitting on the couch staring at her phone. when they get in the bed, she has to check one more time to see if she missed an update. my bro is FUMING at this shyt and they had a huge argument about it yesterday (that's why he called me). she refuses to deactivate facebook. now I think she is doing dirt. she says that it's just a female thing. females tend to go overboard with texting and facebooking and it's harmless. so i decided to watch females and their phones. i have been at work since 6am and it's 10am now. damn near EVERY female that i have seen in the hospital has had their face in the phone. on the train, same thing. walk past a waiting room, females are hypnotized by their phones.

what do you think? is it a "female thing" or is it a gateway to new/former dikk?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Well I won't say she's doing dirt but I agree with the obsession they have with their phones.

I see customers at my job constantly running into shyt because their face is glued to that screen.

Go in the break room and all these females talk about is "did you see the picture I posted of little tommy"

No bytch :heh:

And fukk yo kids :pacspit:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
51xjsY-SVBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they're all addicted to facebook :yeshrug:

it's possible that she's not doing dirt cus i know plenty of women who fit that description

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
if it's harmless, fine. but what has me like :youngsabo: is that she won't shut that shyt down (or even just put the phone down sometimes) for her HUSBAND. if it ain't that serious, then it shouldn't be hard to deactivate that shyt for the good of your family...

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:what:

Half the problems that are posted on this forum are due to the lack of having a backbone.

Break her got damn phone & get a key logger and change all her passwords :lolbron:

Nah, seriously. If she's nonchalant about his feelings now, her level of disrespect will worsen with time.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Half the problems that are posted on this forum are due to the lack of having a backbone.

Break her got damn phone & get a key logger and change all her passwords :lolbron:

Nah, seriously. If she's nonchalant about his feelings now, her level of disrespect will worsen with time.

THIS is precisely my point....:myman:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

This coming from a female :leon:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Its just a lil facebook bruh :youngsabo:

It depends on who she is facebook stalking tho :shaq: