Fable development supposedly rebooted (update)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Phil and Tim Booty said how good it looked just a few months ago. I wonder if that was an attempt to prevent a reboot by sort of putting them on the spot publicly. The studio management perceptions are starting to feel true.

Still, I'm not going to lose sight of Q4 2024, as bad as this rumor sounds.

Trust a man named Booty breh

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
If the rumor is true then this game is not releasing in Q4 2024. You're looking at Q4 2025 at the earliest and that Q4 2024 release window is noting more than strong denial.
Phil and Matt* Booty said how good it looked just a few months ago. I wonder if that was an attempt to prevent a reboot by sort of putting them on the spot publicly. The studio management perceptions are starting to feel true.

Still, I'm not going to lose sight of Q4 2024, as bad as this rumor sounds.
Phil Spencer also said Halo Infinite looked Fantastic and that it would distinguish itself and Xbox from the games Sony were showing off at the time(Horizon forbidden west, ratchet and clank, demon souls ps5). We know how that played out when they showed off that Halo infinite demo:mjlol:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
If the rumor is true then this game is not releasing in Q4 2024. You're looking at Q4 2025 at the earliest and that Q4 2024 release window is noting more than strong denial.

Phil Spencer also said Halo Infinite looked Fantastic and that it would distinguish itself and Xbox from the games Sony were showing off at the time(Horizon forbidden west, ratchet and clank, demon souls ps5). We know how that played out when they showed off that Halo infinite demo:mjlol:

Playground Games isn't 343. They've earned the benefit of the doubt over fukking *****.

Q4 2024.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikkas literally praying xbox games don’t turn out well.

All these supposed Ws sony stans been enjoying for years, but every step they insecure as fukk.

I’m afraid of the meltdowns and bad behavior once all these games start coming out :huhldup:
Not really it's just concerned trolling. Deep down PlayStation gamers don't care about what Xbox does as the brand has mostly been mismanaged for most of its 2 decades.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas literally praying xbox games don’t turn out well.

All these supposed Ws sony stans been enjoying for years, but every step they insecure as fukk.

I’m afraid of the meltdowns and bad behavior once all these games start coming out :huhldup:
All the back tracking and knee slapping "it was all jokes breh :pachaha:" as the sign up for gamepass or buy a Xbox is gonna be hilarious.

"It's about time"
"I never left"
"I been a fan of Xbox, I owned a 360"

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Playground Games isn't 343. They've earned the benefit of the doubt over fukking *****.

Q4 2024.
We are talking about Phil Spencer and what he consider good looking. The fact that Phil thought Halo infinite was graphically superior to games like Horizon forbidden west, Ratchet and Demon Souls ps5, Is the reason why his claims of a game being good looking should be taken with a grain of salt, even when the developer has a good track record.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We are talking about Phil Spencer and what he consider good looking. The fact that Phil thought Halo infinite was graphically superior to games like Horizon forbidden west, Ratchet and Demon Souls ps5, Is the reason why his claims of a game being good looking should be taken with a grain of salt, even when the developer has a good track record.

Lf8QXBR_d.webp

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Tried to make a fukking RPG using a racing game engine…

:snoop:
I mean its just an engine, it's like saying you can't make 3rd person games on ID tech, at the end of the day it's just a bunch of tools and rendering scripts.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
At this point the Fable ip doesn’t mean shyt. Just cancel it and put those devs on a project that already looks like a SMASH, so they can help get it out ASAP. Xbox got too many teams doing nothing of significance

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

Duh.

That much is obvious. Playground Games themselves told Phil and Booty it's not ready to be shown yet. Developers, and especially ones of Playground's caliber, are going to have a different eye for what's ready to be shown than executives.