F.I.S.T Forged in Shadow Torch (PS4, PC)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one thing about this game is taking some time away from it does you some justice…every time I get stuck (difficult enemy or platforming area), taking a break always helps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the platforming in this mining area is maaaad fukking retarded tho even tho I’m doing well so far smdh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game gonna make me a better gamer :wow:

*edit*

finally got this damn whip

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is a nice change of scenery :whoo:

4-F144958-2-D3-A-4681-9651-8444-E8-C07-C4-E.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk this level bruh :mjlol:

that shyt almost made me quit the game entirely…but I picked it up again today and pushed thru the whole thing

:russ:

but ya that shyt is ass…that was the point where I took a break a couple of days ago…it gets MORE fukked up than that…and that’s a pivotal stage/area so you cannot progress in the game w/o completing that shyt lol

*edit*

oh naw you actually don’t have too far to go to get past the fukkery…I thought you was at an earlier part from the screen cap

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that shyt almost made me quit the game entirely…but I picked it up again today and pushed thru the whole thing

:russ:

but ya that shyt is ass…that was the point where I took a break a couple of days ago…it gets MORE fukked up than that…and that’s a pivotal stage/area so you cannot progress in the game w/o completing that shyt lol

*edit*

oh naw you actually don’t have too far to go to get past the fukkery…I thought you was at an earlier part from the screen cap

Part after this was mad annoying too. This boss was FAR easier than the two nikkas i just beat though.

Aside from the platforming fukkery this mining level wasn’t too bad. I like the change of pace

Edit

It’s a shame theres no proper walkthroughs or guides to this game at all. Sometimes I’d just like to know if I’m missing anything important. Like, i feel like i could have easily missed the batons earlier on

This is on top of the fact that i still dont know what some of these items do

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The shyt you unlock makes you God Level.

with the whip plus the training which unlocks all the moves for purchase yeah I’m untouchable at this point as I revisit old areas on the map…I’m missing one device and a few abilities tho…one of the abilities is the underwater mask which I’m on my way to get…pretty sure another one involves being able to walk on electricity

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
with the whip plus the training which unlocks all the moves for purchase yeah I’m untouchable at this point as I revisit old areas on the map…I’m missing one device and a few abilities tho…one of the abilities is the underwater mask which I’m on my way to get…pretty sure another one involves being able to walk on electricity
Nah. Shift through enemies is the one.