F.I.S.T Forged in Shadow Torch (PS4, PC)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My hope if they ever make a sequel or another Metroidvania is to work on the input lag and jsut have overall tighter controls. It brings down the game for me, trying to do some of the training and platforming sections and just feeling like I’m fighting against the control lag

it boils down to hand/finger speed…that’s what was fukking me up…some of these moves is like doing street fighter combo type shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Here's my Master Training combo

I can’t see the tweet but I gave up…the advance training is too much…I can’t even get the first combo off and there are 3 in all to complete…I’m just google what happens when you get all the mystery shards and watch the video

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I can’t see the tweet but I gave up…the advance training is too much…I can’t even get the first combo off and there are 3 in all to complete…I’m just google what happens when you get all the mystery shards and watch the video
My bad. Might've uploaded wrong. :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You talking about escaping the ancient ruins from that worm rock…that shyt had me putting the game down for days. I finally got past it yesterday. :blessed:

I was determined to make it past that so it took me about 15 minutes (multiple fukking tries tho)…the mines is where I legit had to put the game down with the intent of never playing again lol…but some time away did me good cuz I made it thru a few days later…great fukking game…sony really delivered last month…and I still haven’t even touched the ghost expansion yet or death stranding

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just started this last night and playing now. I just got the power punch move and the game weirded out on me by explaining what the Power Punch is used for, but not explaining how to do it, even tho I was right at the first door to use it on, lol smh. I had to go back a couple of screens for the actual instruction part of the ability showed up. Cool game so far otherwise tho.