F.I.S.T Forged in Shadow Torch (PS4, PC)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How do I upload game clips and screenshots here?
I been wanting to share some shyt.

screenshots, create a burner twitter account and link it to your playstation account. same with youtube. it will give you the option to upload to twitter for pics and youtube for video clips from the share screen

these underwater sections feel like a whole other world map. holy shyt

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
screenshots, create a burner twitter account and link it to your playstation account. same with youtube. it will give you the option to upload to twitter for pics and youtube for video clips from the share screen

these underwater sections feel like a whole other world map. holy shyt
Thanks fam

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Got the Akira bike color

E_wanxIVkAEQU31

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finished the main story…good game…will keep playing to complete the maps 100% plus I wanna find the shards granted I’m not seeing them anywhere other than the dude who was selling some

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jingle has one
Keep buying noodles
Master training
Turn in plant seeds

ok cool…I’ve never bought noodles…I seen the one jingle was offering…I’ve turned in some plant seeds but I’m guessing I need to turn them all in…the hardest is gonna be the master training…I’ve done every single one except the 2nd one for intermediate training…it’s ironic that is the hardest one smh…I’ve literally unlocked every other move tho except for the one associated with that

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Master training

this shyt gotta be glitched…I’m doing intermediate training (2/2)…it’s the only one I have left and they’re not acknowledging I'm doing the moves right even tho I am…the moves list indicates im not hitting the dummy a 2nd time in the air when I am

*edit*

did it but there’s advanced training now :dead:

ok this should definitely be the last one :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this shyt gotta be glitched…I’m doing intermediate training (2/2)…it’s the only one I have left and they’re not acknowledging I'm doing the moves right even tho I am…the moves list indicates im not hitting the dummy a 2nd time in the air when I am

*edit*

did it but there’s advanced training now :dead:

ok this should definitely be the last one :unimpressed:

My hope if they ever make a sequel or another Metroidvania is to work on the input lag and jsut have overall tighter controls. It brings down the game for me, trying to do some of the training and platforming sections and just feeling like I’m fighting against the control lag