Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I wonder why Dez and Scandrick stop hanging with him? :jbhmm:

nashig1.jpg

draya-michele-orlando-scandrick.jpg
All the shyt this board done talked about Draya, being a hoe, gold digger, dead beat mom but now Scandrick is "down" because he's with her :dead: whatever fits y'all agenda :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I could show you if I said it was. Since I didn't say such I can't.

I'm not a teacher my dude so I don't know why you keep saying anything about teaching. I just said y'all sound crazy talking like this is only white women esp when the only difference is the I'm white that you co signed. I said bad women are bad women period. I also don't know why do y'all care anyway about who he dating. If he wasting his money fukk it let him. You mess with black women so you good and I'm sure most of your people do too so I don't see why this is a big deal for dudes.
My point is this and I want you to answer.....is there a difference in social capital between white women and black women?Follow it up by also answering if that social capital can be weaponized to hurt black men. Have we not seen entire neighborhoods burnt to its cinder blocks based on the rumor of a black man raping a white woman? Black women have caused that?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My point is this and I want you to answer.....is there a difference in social capital between white women and black women?Follow it up by also answering if that social capital can be weaponized to hurt black men. Have we not seen entire neighborhoods burnt to its cinder blocks based on the rumor of a black man raping a white woman? Black women have caused that?
Spare me your strawmans fam. When I say something that is about what you're kicking I'll answer it. I'm not answering some made up question where you already have your answer. Idgaf about about the past in regards to this topic we're speaking on because it doesn't apply. Are we seeing entire neighborhoods burnt down today not before we were both born over this? If we are I guess I missed it and will gladly concede if that's the case now. That's why what your kicking isn't really relevant to what we are talking about. The only thing that matters is ain't shyt women are ain't shyt women regardless of race. Some oh she white doesn't mean much unless y'all cats scarred of white folks which I'm not.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I just don't see the issue bc he's not having black groupies at his boat party
That has nothing to do with you making up things like how the Coli would be screaming objectifying if it was a black woman. :mjlol:

That was pure trash. Taylor Rooks gets her thread upped once a week, we all oggle her and I've never heard that "she's a black woman. Y'all objectifying her!!" trash you created. :laff:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Spare me your strawmans fam. When I say something that is about what you're kicking I'll answer it. I'm not answering some made up question where you already have your answer. Idgaf about about the past in regards to this topic we're speaking on because it doesn't apply. Are we seeing entire neighborhoods burnt down today not before we were both born over this? If we are I guess I missed it and will gladly concede if that's the case now. That's why what your kicking isn't really relevant to what we are talking about. The only thing that matters is ain't shyt women are ain't shyt women regardless of race. Some oh she white doesn't mean much unless y'all cats scarred of white folks which I'm not.
Strawman? :dahell:

Do yi even know the definition of strawman? Where did I intentionally misrepresent your point? :dahell:

Daps
Nothing wrong with that. You give black women the same defense and justifications when they date out, right?

"Black men set black women up, objectify black Women, only use them for sex, etc so it doesn't matter what color a man is".

Wait, I'm confused. You seem like you that think fukking white chicks and not cuffing them is acceptable but you seem really mad the idea of black women fukking white guys and not dating them too.

So you'd be ok if black women just had flings with white men and didn't cuff them?

By large no one gives a fukk about who black women screw. I have no idea if your post is about that specific poster, but I am treating it as if it is a general post. Wasn't it supposed to be a huge outrage if the Bachelorette picked a white guy? No one has stated anything about it. Wasn't a black woman being with a white guy on Scandal supposed to be a huge outrage? No one has stated anything about it. Yet, a black guy on a boat with some white women becomes a number one trending topic. You guys really need to stop trying to act as if everything is treated the same.

Daps
They have....they never uttered "I'm going to ruin your career and everyone will believe me over you because I'm white" tho.

Ezekiel Elliot is going to be fine. The majority of people have voiced that they disagree with the NFL's actions, and it has already been shown that the woman is a liar. As soon as the Cowboys start winning again, no one is really going to care.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Strawman? :dahell:

Do yi even know the definition of strawman? Where did I intentionally misrepresent your point? :dahell:
You toooo old to be using smilies my man. Do you know the definition of strawman? You fukked my point up by bringing all this stupid shyt to the table that has jack shyt to do with Zeke. Are you that lost? You mentioning burning down stuff and the like that we know ain't got nothing to do with this dude we talking about but keep acting like I don't know what the word means if it makes you feel better.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By large no one gives a fukk about who black women screw. I have no idea if your post is about that specific poster, but I am treating it as if it is a general post. Wasn't it supposed to be a huge outrage if the Bachelorette picked a white guy? No one has stated anything about it. Wasn't a black woman being with a white guy on Scandal supposed to be a huge outrage? No one has stated anything about it. Yet, a black guy on a boat with some white women becomes a number one trending topic. You guys really need to stop trying to act as if everything is treated the same.

Go tell me how black men reacted when Serena dated out? Bria Myles got blasted for dating white dudes. Tika Sumpter too.

We being disingenuous now?

• Dap
Reactions: flo

NYC Rebel

Daps
You toooo old to be using smilies my man. Do you know the definition of strawman? You fukked my point up by bringing all this stupid shyt to the table that has jack shyt to do with Zeke. Are you that lost? You mentioning burning down stuff and the like that we know ain't got nothing to do with this dude we talking about but keep acting like I don't know what the word means if it makes you feel better.
Again....where did intentionally misinterpret your point? All you're saying is "bringing up all this stupid shyt..." exactly what did you deconstruct about my statement? Calling it "stupid stuff" is a rebuttal? :mindblown: