Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
And what happens if Romo gets :dead: 'd by Bennett and those boys? :francis:
That could happen on any given sunday. This team needs to hit the ground running against NYG in a few weeks, especially with the offense having to shoulder the load. Cant play or coach scared

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It takes corners a while to develop, so it's no surprise that Mo is starting to round into shape now. I hope they can get him on a discount contract before the season ends.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Church gon fukk around and be an all pro this year. Having Wilcox next to you affects your play that much he makes the safety unit horrible.

Running game is solid without Zeke and McFadden lol (who woulda thought)

Bryce gon eat this year.

Swain is not legit. Chaz Green gonna be iight. He's been out of football a year so it's gonna take him some time to get up to game speed. He's gonna be a monster.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Church gon fukk around and be an all pro this year. Having Wilcox next to you affects your play that much he makes the safety unit horrible.

Running game is solid without Zeke and McFadden lol (who woulda thought)

Bryce gon eat this year.

Swain is not legit. Chaz Green gonna be iight. He's been out of football a year so it's gonna take him some time to get up to game speed. He's gonna be a monster.
Church is our worst starter on D breh :what:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Max givin romo his props

:ehh:

Stephen a on his bullshyt

Stephen A is a down low cowboy fan. His stupid rethoric of accident waiting to happen doesn't even make sense. They go 16-1 and lose the Super Bowl and he will spit out that bullshyt accident waiting to happen motive