Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's easy to generate a pass rush when you're up 20

Despite their pass rush Rodgers was torching them and had they not committed the turnover and missed field goal the game would've been close heading into the half.

I fully expect Bill B to expose this defense.

I think their defense worse than packers to be honest packers out their with street players for defense what's Atlanta excuse
He was torching them a bad pass there or 2 and WRs dropping balls
What they think pats gonna do and Steelers got a better D than them
Atlanta got the offense which is def agree but they better keep scoring is all I'm saying best defense is a better offense

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It's easy to generate a pass rush when you're up 20

Despite their pass rush Rodgers was torching them and had they not committed the turnover and missed field goal the game would've been close heading into the half.

I fully expect Bill B to expose this defense.

:dahell:

Yea because we got a pass rush THE WHOLE GAME. It wasn't just when we were up 20, GTFOH :camby:

And I get that y'all Cowboys fans are hurt y'all lost but I thought y'all were better than this hating ass bullshyt y'all doin on the low

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Yea because we got a pass rush THE WHOLE GAME. It wasn't just when we were up 20, GTFOH :camby:

And I get that y'all Cowboys fans are hurt y'all lost but I thought y'all were better than this hating ass bullshyt y'all doin on the low
It'll be a minute before we are over it because of the same song and dance we see every year with a Jason Garrett led team and offense. We saw Atlanta come out ready to go. We saw our team come out flat. Not hating but actually jealous.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It'll be a minute before we are over it because of the same song and dance we see every year with a Jason Garrett led team and offense. We saw Atlanta come out ready to go. We saw our team come out flat. Not hating but actually jealous.

Well maybe it ain't you, but some of ya boys like @*DalMem* been on that hating shyt hard

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
First lets address the "could have been"
Imagine the legacy of Dak Prescott being a rookie starting in the Super Bowl against Tom Brady :wow::ohhh::whoo:.....wasted opportunity which goes to the next point..
Brehs..@*DalMem* @dtownreppin214 @twan83 @BlueHeffner

Its time to address the elephant in the room. After watching the destruction of the Packers and taking everything in......it comes back to Romo.

A healthy Romo torches the Packers IN Dallas with the Cowboys. Why? Because of a wealth of experience and knowledge would have allowed him to ball on them like Dak did as well. Except without the limits of the staff.
This isn't to say Romo > Dak. Its just that game was a perfect example of a Romo game. A perfect example of why Jerry low key wanted Romo out there. Because????

Romo could cover for the stupidity of the Cowboys coaching staff. If the game came down to coaching then it puts the Cowboys at a disadvantage. No matter how much better Dak is than him at this point in his career. Romo is checking out of some of the fukk shyt play calling earlier in the game and feeding the ball to Zeke. Dak was a prisoner to Linehan/Garrett in the first half. That probably doesn't happen to Romo against that sorry Packers defense. He gets Zeke going while the coaches try to figure out shyt in the 2nd half.

There is no excuse for the Cowboys to not be in the NFC Championship at least. Falcons/Cowboys would have been a great game. :yeshrug:

It came down a rookie QB who NEEDED a focused staff to help guide him in that game until he is fully comfortable. The Cowboys had none of that and it cost them.

The Jerry/Romo love wasn't because Dak isn't better. In the back of his mind he knew Romo's experience could possibly be needed to overcome the staff's flaws for a game. Dak still almost pulled it off.

Sorry to you brehs, but yall not making it to the NFC championship is one of the biggest letdowns this past year in sports. Team was way too talented. Actually would have matched up well vs. the Patriots on paper as well. :hhh:
U the breh but i cant co-sign this. Even the biggest/most hardcore romo stan like myself will admit that Romo is an enigma. We have seen so many times that he has torched a bad defense, yet make crucial mistakes throughout the game that lets the other team back in it. And its not just interceptions. He did it the last time we faced the packers in the playoffs.

Up 14-7 on the GB 27 with :34 left. 3rd and 1 Romo audibles to a pass play from the shotgun. He fumbles the snap and throws a low % pass to Twill that was incomplete. Bailey misses the 44 yarder and arod drives down the field and crosby gets a late FG to make it 14-10. A chance to go up at least 10 and not leave Gb with any time left, yet its a one score game at the half.

Its plays like this that drive us Boys' fans crazy with Romo and the coaching staff. Making things more difficult than they need to be. He did this same thing when we played the Packers in 2013 and was up 26-3. Constantly checking out of run plays when Demarco was averaging 8 yards per carry :mindblown:

And if Jerry really thinks that this coaching staff is inept, he needs to get rid of them.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
U the breh but i cant co-sign this. Even the biggest/most hardcore romo stan like myself will admit that Romo is an enigma. We have seen so many times that he has torched a bad defense, yet make crucial mistakes throughout the game that lets the other team back in it. And its not just interceptions. He did it the last time we faced the packers in the playoffs.

Up 14-7 on the GB 27 with :34 left. 3rd and 1 Romo audibles to a pass play from the shotgun. He fumbles the snap and throws a low % pass to Twill that was incomplete. Bailey misses the 44 yarder and arod drives down the field and crosby gets a late FG to make it 14-10. A chance to go up at least 10 and not leave Gb with any time left, yet its a one score game at the half.

Its plays like this that drive us Boys' fans crazy with Romo and the coaching staff. Making things more difficult than they need to be. He did this same thing when we played the Packers in 2013 and was up 26-3. Constantly checking out of run plays when Demarco was averaging 8 yards per carry :mindblown:

And if Jerry really thinks that this coaching staff is inept, he needs to get rid of them.

I am gonna have to agree and I love Romo as a QB, but his mistakes while few are very costly in terms of morale and manpower....

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
As if you wasn't doing the same thing last year with the Panthers fans. :mjlol:

You had the most post in their thread.

Yea because it was the Panthers who are one of our hated rivals :dwillhuh:

Why would y'all have beef with the Falcons? :dwillhuh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

you cool but you not gonna be in here disrespecting the crew, whats the problem?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Fam, you're the one posting in here.:childplease:

Have you seen me posting in the Atlanta Falcons Season Thread? :jbhmm:

Naw, I don't think so :camby:

Because you been sneak dissin in here and other threads for no reason. I called it out and you're mad. Stop hating :camby:

Who hating?
If ur saying cuz we see a flaw in the falcons team it's not hating
Everybody does that we even do that to our own team

I'm cool with most of Cowboys fans and cool with the analysis, but @*DalMem* is on some petty, hating shyt :camby:

you cool but you not gonna be in here disrespecting the crew, whats the problem?

If somebody is disrespecting my squad they gettin called out on site. I don't care where they post the nonsense at

Daps
I am gonna have to agree and I love Romo as a QB, but his mistakes while few are very costly in terms of morale and manpower....
In a game Romo was close to perfect and had no turn overs while his so called team mates fumbled/dropped passes people find a way to blame him it almost feels like he has to go 40/40 in his throws every night to satisfy some people:ohhh:
Also I think all people will agree a bad pass in 3rd quarter is less significant than Murray fumble or dezz drop with 30 seconds left:russ: