Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
In a game Romo was close to perfect and had no turn overs while his so called team mates fumbled/dropped passes people find a way to blame him it almost feels like he has to go 40/40 in his throws every night to satisfy some people:ohhh:
Also I think all people will agree a bad pass in 3rd quarter is less significant than Murray fumble or dezz drop with 30 seconds left:russ:

That Murray fumble was a game changer he would of been gone had no one back there to stop him
And his ass fumbled:snoop:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Because you been sneak dissin in here and other threads for no reason. I called it out and you're mad. Stop hating :camby:

I'm cool with most of Cowboys fans and cool with the analysis, but @*DalMem* is on some petty, hating shyt :camby:

If somebody is disrespecting my squad they gettin called out on site. I don't care where they post the nonsense at
I can only speak for what I see in this thread, our HQ. I've seen Falcon fans posted up in here dating back the last few weeks. I dont know if anybody been in yall thread, I dont be in there. We dont have any history, no rivalry, nothing. And I didnt see any cowboy fans in here hating on yall

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:lolwtf: We still got opposing fans coming into our thread complaining about disrespect.

And our season ended a week ago :mjlol:

I swear, the Cowboys could go on strike and sit out the entire 2017 season and we'd still have insecure fans bytching about what we discuss in our own season thread.

America's Team :jjumad:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
what it showed me, is this team will never go any where with the coaching staff we have.

Need to put a damn USB cord in coaching staff so we can control them with a damn PS4 or Xbox one controller and call the plays ourselves :mjcry:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Need to put a damn USB cord in coaching staff so we can control them with a damn PS4 or Xbox one controller and call the plays ourselves :mjcry:
:russ:
I sware man, saw the replay of the game all weekend... Linehan will be our downfall... if he's not replaced ,expect the same shyt next year, with the too cute play calling, and pass happy offense.
Garrett, i can't stand another season of his clapping...12 men the huddle clap, offsides, clap, interception clap... stop clapping, and get in these players faces when the fugg up.
Also, Jerry needs to focus this draft on nothing but defense... seeing atlanta go after Aaron, with a bunch of nobodies is a shame.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I sware man, saw the replay of the game all weekend... Linehan will be our downfall... if he's not replaced ,expect the same shyt next year, with the too cute play calling, and pass happy offense.
Garrett, i can't stand another season of his clapping...12 men the huddle clap, offsides, clap, interception clap... stop clapping, and get in these players faces when the fugg up.
Also, Jerry needs to focus this draft on nothing but defense... seeing atlanta go after Aaron, with a bunch of nobodies is a shame.

Don't be surprised we draft offense also cuz they made it clear defense is a need but if the best player available is offense on a spot we need they will take it
Reading bout Alabama TE think Howard is what a draft board showed as a possibility as witten replacement
Since he can stretch the field as TE and block

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Don't be surprised we draft offense also cuz they made it clear defense is a need but if the best player available is offense on a spot we need they will take it
Reading bout Alabama TE think Howard is what a draft board showed as a possibility as witten replacement
If Howard is the BPA there, I would have no problem with that pick. But I actually think this organization with restructures can open up some cap space. They must get a free agent or two on that defense.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
brehs, these issues you speak of with checking out of runs and shyt from Romo has proven to be false. JG is the same guy that had Kyle Orton throwing 41 times despite not starting an NFL game in 2 years. when we brought Linehan on board, the reason being is that Garrett and Linehan run similar offenses and have a similar philisophy. The truth is, we are pretty much still running Garrett's offense, only difference is Linehan is calling it with a few sprinkles here and there.

Now we have Dak, and the leading NFL rusher and we STILL get cute.

Who's the common denominator in all this? GARRETT. Remember when Jerry wanted to bring Dan Reeves in as a consultant? While the reasons for it not happening are unknown (some say it was T.O.), its highly speculated Garrett refused and didn't want Reeves here.

I give Garrett credit for having an eye for talent and he has his players play hard. But that doesn't absolve him from everything else.

We literally had a MONTH to prepare for this shyt. Refs or not, Garrett NEVER has these guys prepared especially after Bye weeks and big games. We came out flat in the 2011 'win and in' situation against the Giants. We came out flat in the 'win and in' situation against the Skins in 2012. 2013 everyone gave him a pass because Romo had suffered the herniated disc but this dummy still had Orton throw the ball 41 times. The same year DMo was averaging 5 yards a carry. We came out flat in the Detroit playoff game in 2014 and were it not for TDubs taking a 75 yard slant to the house on 3rd and forever, and a Romo 'no huddle' offense, we lose this game.

I'm only content with him coming back next year because of having two rookies lead the squad to 13-3. But this dude is starting to become a modern day Marty Schottenheimer. And its bullshyt because we have NO choice. Jerry will just get another 'yes' man so Garrett is the best yes man out of all of those that are actually out there.

EDIT: also to add this fukkboy needs all pro talent on offense meanwhile Marinelli has to work with friggin scraps. Benson Mayowa was our sack leader. Can you imagine if we gave as much attention to the defense for Rod as we do the offense? This is why i dont blame the defense for this last game. Yes, Byron got caught sleeping and we rushed 3. BUT WTF WE HAVE NO TALENT BACK THERE. Meanwhile Garrett gets the leading rusher, all pro tight end, all pro oline, top 5 Qb's, top 5-10 WR etc and STILL can't get it done.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If Sidney Jones is there they better take him.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

:mjlol: I hate that happy faced nikka , fakkit shoulda been gone after the 07 collapse

A decade of this loser

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
brehs, these issues you speak of with checking out of runs and shyt from Romo has proven to be false. JG is the same guy that had Kyle Orton throwing 41 times despite not starting an NFL game in 2 years. when we brought Linehan on board, the reason being is that Garrett and Linehan run similar offenses and have a similar philisophy. The truth is, we are pretty much still running Garrett's offense, only difference is Linehan is calling it with a few sprinkles here and there.

Now we have Dak, and the leading NFL rusher and we STILL get cute.

Who's the common denominator in all this? GARRETT. Remember when Jerry wanted to bring Dan Reeves in as a consultant? While the reasons for it not happening are unknown (some say it was T.O.), its highly speculated Garrett refused and didn't want Reeves here.

I give Garrett credit for having an eye for talent and he has his players play hard. But that doesn't absolve him from everything else.

We literally had a MONTH to prepare for this shyt. Refs or not, Garrett NEVER has these guys prepared especially after Bye weeks and big games. We came out flat in the 2011 'win and in' situation against the Giants. We came out flat in the 'win and in' situation against the Skins in 2012. 2013 everyone gave him a pass because Romo had suffered the herniated disc but this dummy still had Orton throw the ball 41 times. The same year DMo was averaging 5 yards a carry. We came out flat in the Detroit playoff game in 2014 and were it not for TDubs taking a 75 yard slant to the house on 3rd and forever, and a Romo 'no huddle' offense, we lose this game.

I'm only content with him coming back next year because of having two rookies lead the squad to 13-3. But this dude is starting to become a modern day Marty Schottenheimer. And its bullshyt because we have NO choice. Jerry will just get another 'yes' man so Garrett is the best yes man out of all of those that are actually out there.

EDIT: also to add this fukkboy needs all pro talent on offense meanwhile Marinelli has to work with friggin scraps. Benson Mayowa was our sack leader. Can you imagine if we gave as much attention to the defense for Rod as we do the offense? This is why i dont blame the defense for this last game. Yes, Byron got caught sleeping and we rushed 3. BUT WTF WE HAVE NO TALENT BACK THERE. Meanwhile Garrett gets the leading rusher, all pro tight end, all pro oline, top 5 Qb's, top 5-10 WR etc and STILL can't get it done.

Yep. They both want to pass the ball around the field. Truly do not get that. You are not built to do it and you do it anyway.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
That damn clapping...we had a great record this year but the past years he would clap when Romo/Cassel would throw a pick or when Weeden had constant 3 & outs....Boys fukin up and he clappin.

He hasn't done enough to get fired and have excuses out the azz to use but he not the one to get Boys to SB let alone win it. Dak or Romo gonna have to be perfect and receivers cant drop shyt for us to even have a chance...and cant depend on D because they would allow 3rd and longs like its nothing. Boys gonna have to win in spite of coaching staff and coordinators.