Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking sick to my stomach
Crosby missing fg now
Watching falcons game makes me realize what we would be doing to them

Packers out here with practice squad people and going down the field for Christ sake

Our defense may not be that good but it's better than both of theirs

It's on our coaching
Didn't run enough in beginning
Didn't adjust defense when should of and when did
We didn't stick to blitzing
Had packers worn the fukk out
Atlanta we do the same shyt

A poster is right tho if we did this shyt in super bowl it feel even worse but at same time at least we got there

Heated this was a good chance we got to Super Bowl and it was blown

Dez balled out
Dak balled out
Zeke balled out

And still lose

Even with shytty coaching
That pass play we shouldn't be in no damn prevent blitz his ass cuz he wouldn't have time to throw deep and he did throw it
It would be likely picked off like heath did or won't be much yards and time could run out or out of fg range
Our team is championship contender status. All we fukking need is to upgrade the pass rush. The secondary is solid. We just need to keep Byron jones at one position. fukk all that flexibility be, give him one position and sit his ass there. I like Jeff Heath in the dime packages. Resign Carr, let Claiborne go. Need viability back there. If jalen smith is ehat we hope he can be, we are set.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Oh really? :mjgrin:Too bad stats don't equal a win. Good luck next year though.
:mjlol:

What ARod's stats looking like today? :mjgrin:

Is he gonna get the W? :mjgrin:

@Oakcliffchurchboy Another bytch ass fakkit salty because his overrated ass team lost :raughs: A neg won't change the fact that you will be WATCHING the rest of the playoffs from home sir. Getcha popcorn ready bytch. Have a seat on this couch while you watch the Packers next week.

31MRocHoQhL.jpg

@Oakcliffchurchboy Did you enjoy watching the game today, breh?

Did you see the performance Aaron Rodgers put on? :gladbron:

:scust:

LMAO I know your blood is boiling :raughs: Your p*ssy ass insults don't phase me. I wouldn't expect anything less from some sore losing ass Cowboys fans. Enjoy watching us next week. Better luck next year. Haters still mad :tonio:

Oh, I enjoyed watching the game today :mjlol:

If it wasn't for the refs and Garrett sabotaging his own team, GB wouldn't even be playing today. First team with a pulse and no fukkery they matchup against they get BLOWN OUT.

Did the Atlanta Falcons show Aaron Rodgers enough respect? :lupe:

Only difference between Cowboys and Packers is we got a better draft pick. :heh:

See you in our Season Thread next season in November when you jump back on the Packers bandwagon, fakkit.

:umad:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
:mjlol:

What ARod's stats looking like today? :mjgrin:

Is he gonna get the W? :mjgrin:

@Oakcliffchurchboy Did you enjoy watching the game today, breh?

Did you see the performance Aaron Rodgers put on? :gladbron:

:scust:

Oh, I enjoyed watching the game today :mjlol:

If it wasn't for the refs and Garrett sabotaging his own team, GB wouldn't even be playing today. First team with a pulse and no fukkery they matchup against they get BLOWN OUT.

Did the Atlanta Falcons show Aaron Rodgers enough respect? :lupe:

Only difference between Cowboys and Packers is we got a better draft pick. :heh:

See you in our Season Thread next season in November when you jump back on the Packers bandwagon, fakkit.

:umad:

Did you have this all typed up since last Sunday? :russ: Clown the Packers all you want but they still put your bytch ass team out :umad: Don't quote me again until the Cowboys actually win a playoff game.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Did you have this all typed up since last Sunday? :russ: Clown the Packers all you want but they still put your bytch ass team out :umad: Don't quote me again until the Cowboys actually win a playoff game.
Nah, I actually typed it up midway through the 4th Quarter, well after I had already stopped watching this abomination.

I see you not answering a single question tho :mjgrin:

I'm quoting you right now. What you bout to do?

It's alright, you can resume watching Packers football in November when the bandwagon is ready to pick you up.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Nah, I actually typed it up midway through the 4th Quarter, well after I had already stopped watching this abomination.

I see you not answering a single question tho :mjgrin:

I'm quoting you right now. What you bout to do?

It's alright, you can resume watching Packers football in November when the bandwagon is ready to pick you up.

:mjlol: bruh, you sound like a butt hurt female right now. Your team never wins, so your only joy comes from when the teams that PUT YOU OUT THE PLAYOFFS lose a game. Not gonna go back & forth with you on this. Cowboys have accomplished nothing in 20 years. I've seen my team win a ring meanwhile you relying on moral victories. Peace.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:mjlol: bruh, you sound like a butt hurt female right now. Your team never wins, so your only joy comes from when the teams that PUT YOU OUT THE PLAYOFFS lose a game. Not gonna go back & forth with you on this. Cowboys have accomplished nothing in 20 years. I've seen my team win a ring meanwhile you relying on moral victories. Peace.
You been all in our season thread the last 2 weeks and now you getting called out for your shyt talking, you wanna take your ball and go home like a bytch.

Feminine tendencies

Seen my team win 3 :mjgrin:

fukk outta here :camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to bring this dumbass post back to this thread. :beli:

I've already negged him. I'll let the rest of y'all brehs give him that work. :beli:

Page 156 of this thread.

You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

Not the place nor the time but I'm gonna :cook: and rant :angry:

As a Cowboys fan, it's disappointing to see what Matt Ryan did to this Green Bay defense and not wonder what Romo would of done to Green Bay.

A Dak lead offense fell behind 21-3 and we're never able to fully comeback.

Matty Ice took it to GreenBay from the start and never let up; I believe Romo would of done the same.

Unfortunately they went with the rookie and fukked it all up :palm:

Start a rookie in the playoffs brehs:smh:

Listen to the fans brehs :smh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Smh talking bout its dak fault for throwing the ball on that int even if dez didn't play that play right :snoop:

Dez knew the play wouldn't be a damn int in the first place

It's saying if qb throws the ball and wr runs wrong route it's on qb then

Bet he wouldn't say that shyt if it was romo

fukking love romo too got me basically pointing out romo flaws compared to dak fukking ridiculous

They are 2 diff qbs

If anything romo deserves better he and ware and witten was our team

Front office did nothing for romo and ware in particular no offensive line or rb to help him while he running for his life then injuries finally hit him
Ware no help while getting 10+ sacks a year for us and getting injured in process
If they drafted properly or signed better no reason we couldn't win a ring with them

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A Dak lead offense fell behind 21-3 and we're never able to fully comeback.

Except when it was 31-31 though. :stopitslime:

The Dallas defense was way more flat than the offense. Like I said before, the Defense didn't hold them to field goals.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
First lets address the "could have been"
Imagine the legacy of Dak Prescott being a rookie starting in the Super Bowl against Tom Brady :wow::ohhh::whoo:.....wasted opportunity which goes to the next point..
Brehs..@*DalMem* @dtownreppin214 @twan83 @BlueHeffner

Its time to address the elephant in the room. After watching the destruction of the Packers and taking everything in......it comes back to Romo.

A healthy Romo torches the Packers IN Dallas with the Cowboys. Why? Because of a wealth of experience and knowledge would have allowed him to ball on them like Dak did as well. Except without the limits of the staff.
This isn't to say Romo > Dak. Its just that game was a perfect example of a Romo game. A perfect example of why Jerry low key wanted Romo out there. Because????

Romo could cover for the stupidity of the Cowboys coaching staff. If the game came down to coaching then it puts the Cowboys at a disadvantage. No matter how much better Dak is than him at this point in his career. Romo is checking out of some of the fukk shyt play calling earlier in the game and feeding the ball to Zeke. Dak was a prisoner to Linehan/Garrett in the first half. That probably doesn't happen to Romo against that sorry Packers defense. He gets Zeke going while the coaches try to figure out shyt in the 2nd half.

There is no excuse for the Cowboys to not be in the NFC Championship at least. Falcons/Cowboys would have been a great game. :yeshrug:

It came down a rookie QB who NEEDED a focused staff to help guide him in that game until he is fully comfortable. The Cowboys had none of that and it cost them.

The Jerry/Romo love wasn't because Dak isn't better. In the back of his mind he knew Romo's experience could possibly be needed to overcome the staff's flaws for a game. Dak still almost pulled it off.

Sorry to you brehs, but yall not making it to the NFC championship is one of the biggest letdowns this past year in sports. Team was way too talented. Actually would have matched up well vs. the Patriots on paper as well. :hhh:

Last edited: