Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Teams get up and motivated when they play the Cowboys. But doesn't never have that same motivation against other teams. :stopitslime:
Shame is on the Cowboys coaches though. Like @dtownreppin214 said.

The Cowboys wore the Packers down in the 2nd half like they've usually done this season. As long as the coaches have the Cowboys prepared to play the first half they win by double figures. Coaches blew it. Left the team with little margin for error.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukking sick to my stomach
Crosby missing fg now
Watching falcons game makes me realize what we would be doing to them

Packers out here with practice squad people and going down the field for Christ sake

Our defense may not be that good but it's better than both of theirs

It's on our coaching
Didn't run enough in beginning
Didn't adjust defense when should of and when did
We didn't stick to blitzing
Had packers worn the fukk out
Atlanta we do the same shyt

A poster is right tho if we did this shyt in super bowl it feel even worse but at same time at least we got there

Heated this was a good chance we got to Super Bowl and it was blown

Dez balled out
Dak balled out
Zeke balled out

And still lose

Even with shytty coaching
That pass play we shouldn't be in no damn prevent blitz his ass cuz he wouldn't have time to throw deep and he did throw it
It would be likely picked off like heath did or won't be much yards and time could run out or out of fg range

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Teams get up and motivated when they play the Cowboys. But doesn't never have that same motivation against other teams. :stopitslime:

Packers was celebrating like they won the Super Bowl last week because they knew they shouldn't have got the win.

But the Dallas defense fukked it up. Offense started flat but the defense didn't hold them down. Instead of FG's they gave up TD's and penalties.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If the Seahawks could just make a kick against Arizona :hhh:

Seahawks might have got the Falcons at the crib with a week's rest. :ehh:

Now because of the fukkery of both Dallas and Seattle the black excellence streak of Super Bowl appearances has ended. :picard:
:damn:

we let Matt Ryan get to the super bowl