Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Secondary would be even better if he could catch.

Defense is designed to create turnovers but everybody keeps dropping passes.

I literally go :gucci:every time somebody gets an INT because it's so rare.

Yeah the problem I have with Jones as far as coverage is that he is a good cover guy...and he puts himself in position to make plays...but he just never does...so...what is the point?

Somehow the cowboys are one of the few teams that if passes get tipped over the middle of the field they end up falling incomplete vs most other teams where it is damn near an automatic pick because one of the safeties is going to be around to catch it...and Jones typically is...he just jumps at the wrong time...or dives at the wrong time...or tries to catch it in stride when he should have jumped or dived...

It also bothered me in that training camp clip where dez was shytting on the whole secondary and Byron wasn't doing or saying shyt about it. Church and Wilcox went to small schools and were late round draft picks, I can see why they confidence might be down them nikkas just trying to hang on to an NFL career. Byron Jones was a 1st round draft pick and labeled as a shutdown corner at Uconn so he should be talking that shyt at Dez cause he was a number 1 pick like Dez. I need my 1st round safety to play with the confidence of a 1st round safety, not hang his head in shame when the star receiver tells the whole secondary unit " you can't hold me"

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How many times has that actually happened for that to be a problem? His good is coverage and pass breakups which is something we haven't had in a long time. He still has some things to learn but i just don't get the hate he receives from some.
I don't know how many times exactly but enough for me to take notice. I read somewhere the other day that the cowboys defense has allowed the 5th or 6th most tds to tight ends this year. Not all his fault but that stat is a little surprising considering he's viewed as a tight end stopper.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah the problem I have with Jones as far as coverage is that he is a good cover guy...and he puts himself in position to make plays...but he just never does...so...what is the point?

Somehow the cowboys are one of the few teams that if passes get tipped over the middle of the field they end up falling incomplete vs most other teams where it is damn near an automatic pick because one of the safeties is going to be around to catch it...and Jones typically is...he just jumps at the wrong time...or dives at the wrong time...or tries to catch it in stride when he should have jumped or dived...

It also bothered me in that training camp clip where dez was shytting on the whole secondary and Byron wasn't doing or saying shyt about it. Church and Wilcox went to small schools and were late round draft picks, I can see why they confidence might be down them nikkas just trying to hang on to an NFL career. Byron Jones was a 1st round draft pick and labeled as a shutdown corner at Uconn so he should be talking that shyt at Dez cause he was a number 1 pick like Dez. I need my 1st round safety to play with the confidence of a 1st round safety, not hang his head in shame when the star receiver tells the whole secondary unit " you can't hold me"

He always came across as a cornball brotha to me. I like his versatility though :manny: he rarely gives up big plays.

I don't know what it is with dallas and interceptions though.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm not crazy about spending big money on Berry tbh, with the way we drafting right now, I'd rather build through the draft. These big-time FA signings almost never work out anymore but if you are gonna spend money than spend it on the pass rush.

Plus, last time we signed a big-money Chiefs DB... :hhh:
Neither am I. It's just something nice to consider and think about because when the Cowboys win big, players will be willing to come here on a bit of a discount. This should be a fun offseason.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You low key have a point there

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
WOAT Cowboys fan poster :mjlol:

And I could understand if Ramsey was garbage this year. But he is probably going to be the Defensive rookie of the year.

GOTDAMN dude is an idiot. :mjlol:

I wanted Ramsey too... I was going hard at the draft, the receipts are there, but guess what... despite showing fakkit tendencies off the field as the season went on he had a GREAT rookie season and is on his way to being a shutdown corner.

Time will tell on this draft, but in 10-15 years he may have had the best career of anyone in this draft (besides Dak :ufdup:) but if Zeke gets us a ring or two it's all worth it

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted Ramsey too... I was going hard at the draft, the receipts are there, but guess what... despite showing fakkit tendencies off the field as the season went on he had a GREAT rookie season and is on his way to being a shutdown corner.

Time will tell on this draft, but in 10-15 years he may have had the best career of anyone in this draft (besides Dak :ufdup:) but if Zeke gets us a ring or two it's all worth it

co-sign

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramsey can't fukk with Zeke bruh. Stop it. You can't question that man pedigree. Some players are born to be great. Ramsey can be schemed against. Everybody gotta see Zeke though. There is no regrets for Ramsey. He can continue to do what he do. :yeshrug:

Breh I'm not saying Ramsey is better than Zeke nikka. :dahell:

Sometimes I wonder why you're in the red and other times I don't. :snoop: