Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They franchised him this season and his cap # will likely be too high for them to franchise again. Unless Berry is going to give a hometeam discount, KC is going to have to compete with the field to sign him. If he's there you call his agent with a blank check and dont look back.

Sign the best player regardless of position. Calais Campbell and JPP are the top ends on the UFA market, and Calais probably doesnt fit our scheme. Byron Sehorn has 3 more games to make an impression on me at the safety position
What is your problem with Byron Jones?:what:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What is your problem with Byron Jones?:what:
He has one meaningless pick in two years. His tackling is suspect. He gets beaten like a drum on the goalline on pick plays and against bigger TEs. That's the bad. He has a lot of good too but I want a playmaker with a 1st rd pick. I already know the coaches/off/etc love him, just want more turnovers.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They franchised him this season and his cap # will likely be too high for them to franchise again. Unless Berry is going to give a hometeam discount, KC is going to have to compete with the field to sign him. If he's there you call his agent with a blank check and dont look back.

Sign the best player regardless of position. Calais Campbell and JPP are the top ends on the UFA market, and Calais probably doesnt fit our scheme. Byron Sehorn has 3 more games to make an impression on me at the safety position

Well damn :picard:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He has one meaningless pick in two years. His tackling is suspect. He gets beaten like a drum on the goalline on pick plays and against bigger TEs. That's the bad. He has a lot of good too but I want a playmaker with a 1st rd pick. I already know the coaches/off/etc love him, just want more turnovers.
How many times has that actually happened for that to be a problem? His good is coverage and pass breakups which is something we haven't had in a long time. He still has some things to learn but i just don't get the hate he receives from some.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why just spotlight him when it comes to turnovers....at least he put himself in position to get turnovers

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
How many times has that actually happened for that to be a problem? His good is coverage and pass breakups which is something we haven't had in a long time. He still has some things to learn but i just don't get the hate he receives from some.
ya'll gotta stop crying calling constructive criticism of his game hate