Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Zeke's performances in big games at Ohio State. :jbhmm:

2014-

@ #8 Michigan St - 154 yds, 2 tds
vs #13 Wisconsin - 220 yds, 2 tds
vs #1 Alabama - 230 yds, 2 tds
vs #2 Oregon - 246 yds, 4 tds

2015-

@ #9 Michigan St - 33 yds, 1 td
@ #10 Michigan - 214 yds, 2 tds
vs #8 Notre Dame - 149 yds, 4 tds

Now consider how fresh and energetic he sounded yesterday.....I'm expected Zeke to go off in the next few weeks.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I suggest yall take a few minutes and watch our general handle these tmz questions about cabo with the disgust of a prime hhh. :hhh:

@1:05-1:30..."good try" :hhh:

Clarence Hill: "how many times have you heard cabo this week?"

Dak: :childplease: none.

Clarence Hill: "how about miami?" :lupe:

Dak: zero. :birdman:

Clarence Hill: :hubie:

brehs i love how Dak lowkey treats these shytheads in the media like cockroaches.

no more 10 minute philosophical answers about life from romo. :camby:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suggest yall take a few minutes and watch our general handle these tmz questions about cabo with the disgust of a prime hhh. :hhh:

brehs i love how Dak lowkey treats these shytheads in the media like cockroaches.

:russ::laff::dead:

This is my first time I kinda seen Dak somewhat snap on the media. :pachaha:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Can't believe these idiots get paid to ask this dumbass shyt

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ramsey can't fukk with Zeke bruh. Stop it. You can't question that man pedigree. Some players are born to be great. Ramsey can be schemed against. Everybody gotta see Zeke though. There is no regrets for Ramsey. He can continue to do what he do. :yeshrug:

Ramsey in no way shape or form would have impacted this team like Zeke did. But let's not act like Ramsey didn't have a great year, playing on a team with a trash ass offense that has him on the field for over half the game

We needed a great secondary player and he would have been that for us, it's just that would not have done for us what zeke does at running back. shyt we still need a great secondary player...

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Brehs... I love Antonio Ramiro Romo, ya'll know that, but young Rayne Dakota Prescott smh...:picard:

This team is in good hands going forward. Tony still my favorite player (I damn near shed a tear on Sunday watching him play and most of all SMILE again) but we got us a good one as our field general.
Kid is mature and understands how and WHEN to have fun. Him and Zeke make me feel so positive about this squad. Last years debacle, them 8-8 years...we been WAITING for this. Dak was born to be a Cowboys QB. His story is extraordinary, his command and poise is second to none. But he's a generally fun loving guy and it shows. The chemistry we have is undeniable. They joke on and with each other, but most importantly, they got each other's back. I'm actually coming around on JG as well. He's no Belichick but I'm rocking with him.

I'm ready for OUR turn in the playoffs right now!!! I think these 'boys gon give us a show, regardless of opponent!

and them "Finish the Fight" vids on the website are GOLD! They must smell bad tho, bc everytime I seem to watch my eyes get a lil misty.:to::mjcry: Think it was them onions I peeled for dinner maybe

edit: oops typed so fast I didn't get Dak's name right lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wanted Ramsey too... I was going hard at the draft, the receipts are there, but guess what... despite showing fakkit tendencies off the field as the season went on he had a GREAT rookie season and is on his way to being a shutdown corner.

Time will tell on this draft, but in 10-15 years he may have had the best career of anyone in this draft (besides Dak :ufdup:) but if Zeke gets us a ring or two it's all worth it
Does Ramsey have to get JAX a ring too?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why you starting something :troll:
Ut was just soo funny around that time when dude was ready to jump ship over one player like that was his nikka or something. One game wasn't played yet but fukking with dude he had saw the future or some shyt. Now bet that nikka got a Zeke jersey cheering like a groupie bytch now. That's all.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs... I love Antonio Ramiro Romo, ya'll know that, but young Rayne Dakota Prescott smh...:picard:

This team is in good hands going forward. Tony still my favorite player (I damn near shed a tear on Sunday watching him play and most of all SMILE again) but we got us a good one as our field general.
Kid is mature and understands how and WHEN to have fun. Him and Zeke make me feel so positive about this squad. Last years debacle, them 8-8 years...we been WAITING for this. Dak was born to be a Cowboys QB. His story is extraordinary, his command and poise is second to none. But he's a generally fun loving guy and it shows. The chemistry we have is undeniable. They joke on and with each other, but most importantly, they got each other's back. I'm actually coming around on JG as well. He's no Belichick but I'm rocking with him.

I'm ready for OUR turn in the playoffs right now!!! I think these 'boys gon give us a show, regardless of opponent!

and them "Finish the Fight" vids on the website are GOLD! They must smell bad tho, bc everytime I seem to watch my eyes get a lil misty.:to::mjcry: Think it was them onions I peeled for dinner maybe

edit: oops typed so fast I didn't get Dak's name right lol

I feel you breh except I'll never give Jason Garret respect. He is a certified cheerleader. I was going back watching our epic steelers win and when the Steelers D forced Dak to fumble early in the 1st quarter, it shows JG is over there clapping like a fagget. Like did he not realize what just happened?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel you breh except I'll never give Jason Garret respect. He is a certified cheerleader. I was going back watching our epic steelers win and when the Steelers D forced Dak to fumble early in the 1st quarter, it shows JG is over there clapping like a fagget. Like did he not realize what just happened?
I'm sorry breh. I don't like Garrett but he can't get blame for when we have a bad season but no props for when we have a good season. Would you have been happy if he started yelling at Dak or the oline for letting a rusher through?
A coach can't be like a fan and throw his sneaker at the ref or a player because of every bad play. This team has obviously listened to what Garrett has been preaching. When you hear Zeke and Dez do interviews they have Red J's stamp all over them. Shoot the whole team for that matter everyone's interviews are just like the head coach's.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Whats he supposed to do act like the avg emo fan and act a fool for looks sake? Cats don't make sense on this logic. I also agree with @Ashyneezz dudes can't be flip flopping with the credit. If he get it for 4-12 he deserves it for 13-3 also.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm sorry breh. I don't like Garrett but he can't get blame for when we have a bad season but no props for when we have a good season. Would you have been happy if he started yelling at Dak or the oline for letting a rusher through?
A coach can't be like a fan and throw his sneaker at the ref or a player because of every bad play. This team has obviously listened to what Garrett has been preaching. When you hear Zeke and Dez do interviews they have Red J's stamp all over them. Shoot the whole team for that matter everyone's interviews are just like the head coach's.
Yeahs that's what cats want people to do act like fans. That works at the sports bar and the like but in a real life game that isn't going to work well. shyt most people saying such silliness would be mad as fukk at a person doing that to them IRL. Imagine every time its a mess up someone cursing and talking shyt at you how long you going to put up with that?