Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just copped my ticket brehs :mjcry:

I'm sorry :mjcry:
dmx-crying-o.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This a legit rumor?? DAMN THAT WOULD BE HUGE
No but...:sas1:

TENNESSEE OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE - Chat

2517600.jpeg
spacer.gif
Eric Berry: I really don't know what position. I've been hearing corner, safety, free safety, strong safety, nickel corner. I just want to play football. Wherever they put me, I just want to have fun. My favorite team is the Cowboys.
3510154.jpeg
spacer.gif
Drew Edwards: Why the Cowboys?
2517600.jpeg
spacer.gif
Eric Berry: My dad liked them, and I try to be like my dad growing up. He was a big fan because they gave him a shot. He always said he'd love the Cowboys for giving him an opportunity to play. I just liked them for that fact.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
KC is going to franchise/sign him.

But Eric Berry joining Dallas would launch a 5 year unfukkwitable dynasty
They franchised him this season and his cap # will likely be too high for them to franchise again. Unless Berry is going to give a hometeam discount, KC is going to have to compete with the field to sign him. If he's there you call his agent with a blank check and dont look back.

Yall talkin about signing Eric Berry when we really need DEs :martin:
Sign the best player regardless of position. Calais Campbell and JPP are the top ends on the UFA market, and Calais probably doesnt fit our scheme. Byron Sehorn has 3 more games to make an impression on me at the safety position