Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Randy Gregory's appeal is going to be heard before the playoff game :denzellol: I guess Mara saw him play today and told Goodell he better do something about this shyt, fukking fakkit
this shyt really has me heated.

he has a gottdamn weed problem. WEED! do they really think banishing this brother for another year is going to help him in any fashion? isolation leads to depression which leads to drugs. goodell don't care tho.

Floyd's drunk driving ass gets picked up immediately by the Patriots and nobody in the media blinks an eye. nobody trying to expedite his hearing before the playoffs.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
this shyt really has me heated.

he has a gottdamn weed problem. WEED! do they really think banishing this brother for another year is going to help him in any fashion? isolation leads to depression which leads to drugs. goodell don't care tho.

Floyd's drunk driving ass gets picked up immediately by the Patriots and nobody in the media blinks an eye. nobody trying to expedite his hearing before the playoffs.
Kraft and Mara got the league in their pocket. Can't Jerruh cut a few checks and make this problem go away? Is he not connected in the corporate NFL offices?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Ok so Boys play either Hawks or Lions for divisional round. Not to discredit either team but I feel we can beat either team as long as we don't beat ourselves.

Now if we make it to the NFC Champ....that's gonna be a tough game (GB,NYG or ATL). We can win but that's gonna be a bloodbath.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Unless Lions beat Seattle

Seattle looking extra flabby these days
This would be the ideal situation. We're on another level than the Lions.

Between the Packers/Giants I hope the Packers win. Giants are healthy and would have JPP back if in 2 weeks. Meanwhile the Packers injuries on the back end and RB position are going to make it hard on them going forward.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ok so Boys play either Hawks or Lions for divisional round. Not to discredit either team but I feel we can beat either team as long as we don't beat ourselves.

Now if we make it to the NFC Champ....that's gonna be a tough game (GB,NYG or ATL). We can win but that's gonna be a bloodbath.
We cant face Hawks unless the make it to the Championship game (they wont)

Its either Lions Giants or Packers