Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ya'll see that 2017 schedule :picard: That's the shyt "sophomore slums" are made of. :sadcam:

Gotta start plotting on the away city tho

#1 mistake when making predictions is assuming the previous year counts.
Cowboys would of still been balling this year regardless if romo didn't get hurt. :wow:
Romo probably doesn't survive the Vikings game or either Giants game. Romo's td drive was nice and all, but Dak most likely wouldn't be who he is now if Romo played most or even a portion of the season. I personally don't see this team at 13-3 with Romo as the QB.

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:dead:

do we even know the circumstances of his missed test? facts not conjecture.
Yea thats the problem nobody seems to know. A bunch of folks on CZ were saying he missed it because he was in rehab but now this cat xwalker is saying a drug tester actually showed up at rehab but Randy was given 2 days off :martin:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yea thats the problem nobody seems to know. A bunch of folks on CZ were saying he missed it because he was in rehab but now this cat xwalker is saying a drug tester actually showed up at rehab but Randy was given 2 days off :martin:
Ok I can work with that. At least we know he was in rehab (either physically at the facility or given permission to go on a break).

My guess is he gets suspended for 3 games - the length of the playoffs. :martin:

I wish Jerry would stop playing nice with the league office but he's too concerned about getting another Super Bowl. If Randy is really your baby, he needs to fight for him like Pacino in Scent of a Woman.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Glad they played at Cleveland this year and i got to see them. Wont get a chance in 2017

Yup. I got to see em in Cleveland and Pittsburgh this year. I always have the option of going to the Giants game because a friend stays in New Jersey but its always cold when we play there and tickets are usually through the roof to sit in the last row

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think they should've played everybody in this last game. The Giants didn't have anything to play for and treated it like a regular game.
The Patriots wasn't in danger of losing the 1 seed because Carr was not playing so they could've took their foot off the gas but didn't.

But maybe this team is different.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I think they should've played everybody in this last game. The Giants didn't have anything to play for and treated it like a regular game.
The Patriots wasn't in danger of losing the 1 seed because Carr was not playing so they could've took their foot off the gas but didn't.

But maybe this team is different.

Patriots had to go into the game with the mindset that they needed to win to get HFA. They can't assume just because the raiders lost Carr that HFA would be locked up; that's a fans way of thinking not a teams mentality. Can you imagine if they benched their starters and had that fan way of thinking and the Raiders made a comeback? Belicheck would get ROASTED as ant HC would.

Cowboys had nothing to play for two weeks in a row. Pittsburgh didn't have anything to play for either.

Giants didn't want to go into the playoffs on a two game losing streak especially to division opponents and their offense was trying to get something positive to build on prior to next week.

We had nothing to play for Monday night and showed how dominate we could be in the primetime lights against a team fighting for a playoff berth.

The only thing I'm concerned with is that this offense seems sluggish after long periods off/away from football. Hoping Garrett has this team focused despite the bye week.

Then again the offense was super sluggish in 2014 against the Lions WC weekend and the prior week we beat Washington 44-7.

That whole momentum thing can go either way. The Saints lost their last 3 December games in 2009 and went on to win the SB.

The Cowboys won all 4 of their December games and lost in the second round.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Patriots had to go into the game with the mindset that they needed to win to get HFA. They can't assume just because the raiders lost Carr that HFA would be locked up; that's a fans way of thinking not a teams mentality. Can you imagine if they benched their starters and had that fan way of thinking and the Raiders made a comeback? Belicheck would get ROASTED as ant HC would.

Cowboys had nothing to play for two weeks in a row. Pittsburgh didn't have anything to play for either.

Giants didn't want to go into the playoffs on a two game losing streak especially to division opponents and their offense was trying to get something positive to build on prior to next week.

We had nothing to play for Monday night and showed how dominate we could be in the primetime lights against a team fighting for a playoff berth.

The only thing I'm concerned with is that this offense seems sluggish after long periods off/away from football. Hoping Garrett has this team focused despite the bye week.

Then again the offense was super sluggish in 2014 against the Lions WC weekend and the prior week we beat Washington 44-7.

That whole momentum thing can go either way. The Saints lost their last 3 December games in 2009 and went on to win the SB.

The Cowboys won all 4 of their December games and lost in the second round.

The only consolation I see is that the defense played well. If not for Sanchez playing like shyt, Dallas would've won.

I got a feeling Dallas is going to get fukked with Randy Gregory. The defensive line is starting to play well and Gregory/Irving would be the biggest difference in terms of causing pressure.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The only consolation I see is that the defense played well. If not for Sanchez playing like shyt, Dallas would've won.

I got a feeling Dallas is going to get fukked with Randy Gregory. The defensive line is starting to play well and Gregory/Irving would be the biggest difference in terms of causing pressure.

Yeah the decision on Gregory is gonna come before the playoffs (of course).

I'm nervous bout throwing glassbourne back into the fray.

January 15 can't come soon enough.