Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry Jones on backup quarterback Tony Romo and the Cowboys' chemistry:

:whew:

"Jerry Jones on backup quarterback Tony Romo and the Cowboys' chemistry: "The best example for everybody to see is, frankly what happned out there today, with Romo stepping in there today and showing everybody that he still has exceptional ability and can move this team but recognizes that the best way for this team to win is to take the roll that we're on with Dak and win with that."

Jean-Jacques Taylor, ESPN Staff Writer

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Revisiting a draft night opinion on Byron Jones (quoted poster anonymously):

bruh i just watched tape for the first time on this nikka and holy shyt were fukked, the only good corner in this draft is kevin taken by houston.

byron has no hip flexibility whatsoever good god what an awful pick

Anyone else ready to jump on the sign Berry and move Byron to slot wagon :jbhmm:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Revisiting a draft night opinion on Byron Jones (quoted poster anonymously):

Anyone else ready to jump on the sign Berry and move Byron to slot wagon :jbhmm:
Berry is great but I don't think know if we can pay him.

I wanted him last year when his contract was expiring but KC loves him. He was asking $11-12mil per and they were offering $10.3mil per. Which would have made him highest paid TE.

They'll either franchise him again or break the bank.

But Eric Berry in our secondary :banderas:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Why can't Romo just fukking retire? This is even worse than Emmitt's two useless years (I think) with the Cardinals. SIT CHO OLD ASS DOWN (while you can still bend at the waist).

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is about to tear shyt up

I say he puts up 3,500 yards, 25 TDs, 8-10 rushing, 15int if he play the whole season.

He can run with the best and hes behind the best line in football with dez :mjlol:

He drove down the field at will on the Seahawks without Dez :francis:
:ehh: