Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man it's sounding like there might be a few more job openings than expected. idk if we're going to hold on to trillehan. :sadcam:

Nah. Linehan has a bad rep as a head coach. There's too many young prospects out there. I think Linehan stays put. You got people drooling over Vance Joseph, McDaniels, and Shanahan. They all will get Head coaching jobs over Linehan.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Linehan has a bad rep as a head coach. There's too many young prospects out there. I think Linehan stays put. You got people drooling over Vance Joseph, McDaniels, and Shanahan. They all will get Head coaching jobs over Linehan.

He coached the Lions.. that job will tarnish anybodys resume

Cleveland and the Lions jobs

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think there is any way crazy ass Jerruh tries to start Romo in the playoffs? I don't think so, since Stephen is behind Dak. But I'm a little worried, that one Romo TD drive would make Jerruh bold :lupe:

They need to state right after this game Dak is starting in playoffs.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Do you think there is any way crazy ass Jerruh tries to start Romo in the playoffs? I don't think so, since Stephen is behind Dak. But I'm a little worried, that one Romo TD drive would make Jerruh bold :lupe:

They need to state right after this game Dak is starting in playoffs.
Calm down ese.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

BBtyEcr.png