Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
On Mike & Mike they said Dak's mom was a big fan of the cartoon and named him after a character.
latest

Figures a hillbilly named Peggy would name her kid after something like this :skip:

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
latest

Figures a hillbilly named Peggy would name her kid after something like this :skip:

Damn breh his mom is dead. Show some respect. Plus isn't his real name Rain or something like that because she was Native American?

Anyways, I look forward to the Eagles sending Romo off with a pick or 2 this Sunday.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka Irvin was on Dan Le Batard Show last year when he said that Cris Carter was wrong for his comments on Josh Gordon. Then Irvin talked about how Cris Carter went up to Irvin wife during a Pro Bowl week back in the 90's and told her that she should leave him. Irvin exposed the type of bytch nikka Cris Carter is and always been.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
nikka Irvin was on Dan Le Batard Show last year when he said that Cris Carter was wrong for his comments on Josh Gordon. Then Irvin talked about how Cris Carter went up to Irvin wife during a Pro Bowl week back in the 90's and told her that she should leave him. Irvin exposed the type of bytch nikka Cris Carter is and always been.

:scust: the fukk

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Can't hate on y'all no more. I thought about it, and y'all have had a hell of a season. Still hate the franchise and the fans, but y'all were clearly the second best team in the league this season and y'all deserve the success that y'all have had.

Last post in the thread unless yall get smacked by us in the offs.

Congrats and See you nikkas in the offs.

:hubie:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Can't hate on y'all no more. I thought about it, and y'all have had a hell of a season. Still hate the franchise and the fans, but y'all were clearly the second best team in the league this season and y'all deserve the success that y'all have had.

Last post in the thread unless yall get smacked by us in the offs.

Congrats and See you nikkas in the offs.

:hubie:
:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

:mjgrin:

:flabbynsick: