Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man you hindsighting like shyt on that 07 squad. That team looked to be good for a few more years at least when it was happening in real time.
Oline began declining immediately after that season, we had no WR depth after TO, Barber ran too violently to last, and the only young players with promise on defense were Ware and Ratliff.

TNew was declining and rest of secondary was whatever.

They beasted that year, no doubt. But I never felt like it was the beginning of sustained relevance.

This year feels like we're just getting started. At the same time, 13-2 is hard to do and I don't know if this level of dominance is sustainable. But we are def more set up to be competitive moving forward than we were in 07.

Only young pieces we really had back then were Romo, Witten, and Ware

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
He doesn't run sharp routes but he's improved greatly from what he used to be, the problem is that it went from criticism to flat out bytch talk.
It's funny how he said he says he has nothing against Dez personally. But then came out and brought up the DM's. Why bring that bs up? Yeah cris, you do personally have something against Dez.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
This is the deleted Tweet
1229-dez-bryant-tweet-3.jpg

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CC tryna get that contract money. And willing to throw another breh under the bus to do it. He has no morals. If would tell it like Dez did. You see me and disrespect, I'm bussin ur shyt open to the white meat. Dez shouldn't say it but do it

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Oline began declining immediately after that season, we had no WR depth after TO, Barber ran too violently to last, and the only young players with promise on defense were Ware and Ratliff.

TNew was declining and rest of secondary was whatever.

They beasted that year, no doubt. But I never felt like it was the beginning of sustained relevance.

This year feels like we're just getting started. At the same time, 13-2 is hard to do and I don't know if this level of dominance is sustainable. But we are def more set up to be competitive moving forward than we were in 07.

Only young pieces we really had back then were Romo, Witten, and Ware

true dat...
I still don't feel comfortable with our defense.... I give Rod props for working with what he got... We haven't had a menace at safety ever since Darren Woodson. Our D Line is lacking a pass rush, i seen too many times qb's having all day to pick our secondary apart. Only time will tell if Tapper, and Jaylon Smith will ever recover.

We do have some young core players to build with going forward, and depends on draft and FA, our defense can match our offense. We may not get to or win a SB this year,,, but at the rate were heading, I can see us getting several in the near future.

Win or Lose, I'm proud of my boys, you couldn't tell me we'll be 14-2, with a unknown rookie qb from the 4th round.