Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cris is a straight bytchass nikka

Michael Irvin: Cris Carter told my wife to leave me

Michael Irvin rips Cris Carter for Josh Gordon advice: 'His ass is out of line'

Then Irvin proceeded to tell an extremely personal and awkward story about he and Carter -- and Irvin's wife and Carter's advice for her! -- from their playing days before pointing out Carter's "ass it out of line."

"I'm going to put a little personal on this even though I love Cris to death. I don't know what year it was we were in the Pro Bowl. And all Cris is trying to do, he's just trying to share his experiences," Irvin said. "He said to my wife -- he said to my wife --you know, Michael would never come out of this problem until you leave him. Till you leave him. For years, I've held it. I've never shared that with anybody. I've never in my life shared that with anybody. I was so irked with Cris because he was out of line then. His ass is out of line now. He is out. of. line."

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
losing darius jackson and now mayle to baltimore sucks. he was really good on special teams. he would have been called back up after this philly game where we need a couple more oline. really wish the league would look at expanding rosters.

i was also hoping mayle could compete for that butler spot next year.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
losing darius jackson and now mayle to baltimore sucks. he was really good on special teams. he would have been called back up after this philly game where we need a couple more oline. really wish the league would look at expanding rosters.

I don't really pay much attention to special teams but dude was a holding machine it seemed on the few chances he got recently. When you a Lucky type dude you can't make those types of mistakes unfortunately. I doubt our st will be that bad without him shyt was sooo awesome with him.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

Nah man that nikka got called for holding on every opportunity he had. One play was huge and the holding wasn't even necessary. How he was able to board the team charter back to Dallas I don't know. But fukk him.

Darius Jackson I do think we regret though.

Brehs is Leary's issue serious or just precautionary? I didn't even know this nikka was hurt.

And how yall feel bout Mo GlassBourne coming back in the playoffs after missing 9 games? I don't trust putting him in the lineup after all that time missed. Anthony Brown been balling and Scandrick starting to find himself again as Draya must be giving the nikka the business.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Nah man that nikka got called for holding on every opportunity he had. One play was huge and the holding wasn't even necessary. How he was able to board the team charter back to Dallas I don't know. But fukk him.

Darius Jackson I do think we regret though.

Brehs is Leary's issue serious or just precautionary? I didn't even know this nikka was hurt.

And how yall feel bout Mo GlassBourne coming back in the playoffs after missing 9 games? I don't trust putting him in the lineup after all that time missed. Anthony Brown been balling and Scandrick starting to find himself again as Draya must be giving the nikka the business.
We gonna need Mo vs the Packers

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Cris is a straight bytchass nikka

Michael Irvin rips Cris Carter for Josh Gordon advice: 'His ass is out of line'

Then Irvin proceeded to tell an extremely personal and awkward story about he and Carter -- and Irvin's wife and Carter's advice for her! -- from their playing days before pointing out Carter's "ass it out of line."

"I'm going to put a little personal on this even though I love Cris to death. I don't know what year it was we were in the Pro Bowl. And all Cris is trying to do, he's just trying to share his experiences," Irvin said. "He said to my wife -- he said to my wife --you know, Michael would never come out of this problem until you leave him. Till you leave him. For years, I've held it. I've never shared that with anybody. I've never in my life shared that with anybody. I was so irked with Cris because he was out of line then. His ass is out of line now. He is out. of. line."

Wow..

Nyggas man.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The more I think about it, the more doubt starts to creep into my mind.

You guys really think a team will trade for Romo?

Colts straight released Peyton and it was believed he had more football left in him than Romo. Peyton was coming off a couple neck surgeries, yes, but it was never believed he was injury prone. Just a question of whether his arm strength would come back.

I'm already nervous Romo's gonna die tomorrow. I just can't see why a team would trade for his fragile body and bloated contact instead of calling our bluff and forcing us to release him.

It only takes 1 team to make it happen, but all we're hearing is random speculation. There's not even a whisper about an actual trade market or what teams would offer.

The logistics of trading for a $20mil plus annual contract are mind-numbing.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Colts straight released Peyton and it was believed he had more football left in him than Romo. Peyton was coming off a couple neck surgeries, yes, but it was never believed he was injury prone. Just a question of whether his arm strength would come back.

I'm already nervous Romo's gonna die tomorrow. I just can't see why a team would trade for his fragile body and bloated contact instead of calling our bluff and forcing us to release him.

It only takes 1 team to make it happen, but all we're hearing is random speculation. There's not even a whisper about an actual trade market or what teams would offer.

I hope so. We need compensation for that dude. 2nd rounder from one of these weak qb teams. Browns got like 100 picks. Come up off them shyts

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

A team that believes its a QB away will bite. Houston, Denver types.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I don't really pay much attention to special teams but dude was a holding machine it seemed on the few chances he got recently. When you a Lucky type dude you can't make those types of mistakes unfortunately. I doubt our st will be that bad without him shyt was sooo awesome with him.
Yeah I don't think losing Mayle is a big deal myself because of him being a holding machine.

Oh and somebody on CZ.com said they overheard Dak will not dress up tomorrow.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

I doubt anybody trades for Romo, knowing that Dak is the qb now and the cowboys are just going to cut him in june...

There is a small chance that the cowboys cut him...resign him, and then trade him...

I don't really care about getting a player or draft pick back...just getting out from under his contract will be fine enough and clear up enough space to actually sign a player over the league minimum