Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I do think your offense presents big problems for our D. On the flipside, I think our O could efficiently move the ball on Atlanta's D. If it's a shootout, advantage Atlanta. If it's ball control, advantage Dallas.

It would be an interesting game for sure. Our defense has struggled most of the year but has developed a pass rush (Vic Beasley leads the league in sacks) and our young players on defense have improved. So I'd like to see what we can do vs y'all on defense b/c I think we have enough team speed to play with y'all. If we get a couple stops on defense vs y'all I like our chances

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
and you dont think we feel the same way about our offense vs yall defense :jbhmmm:

No offense, but yall lost to Philly, San Diego and Tampa so i dont understand where the bravado is coming from :patrice:

At the end of the day it's football my G :manny: Y'all got swept by the Giants but that doesn't mean y'all ain't legit. Some of its matchups, some was just bad play on our part but we got a GOAT offense and the MVP. I'll take our chances anywhere breh :manny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Christ Christie fat ass turning into the GOAT swagboy thot :mjlol:

Dude going to fukk around and be in jail over that Fort Lee Lane shyt and instead of getting his story together he in the swagboyz locker room hugging Dez like an old girlfriend:mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Christ Christie fat ass turning into the GOAT swagboy thot :mjlol:

Dude going to fukk around and be in jail over that Fort Lee Lane shyt and instead of getting his story together he in the swagboyz locker room hugging Dez like an old girlfriend:mjlol:

maybe those 500 calorie meals will be good for him b/c he's fat as shyt. :scust:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It would be an interesting game for sure. Our defense has struggled most of the year but has developed a pass rush (Vic Beasley leads the league in sacks) and our young players on defense have improved. So I'd like to see what we can do vs y'all on defense b/c I think we have enough team speed to play with y'all. If we get a couple stops on defense vs y'all I like our chances
im not trying to see yall in the playoffs. i kept telling everybody that last week while they were whining about the packers. they don't have a rb, yall got two that can run and catch. i'm disturbed by your offense by like @Spade said i have confidence we can bully your front on offense. game could be very similar to the 1st half of the lions game.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
im not trying to see yall in the playoffs. i kept telling everybody that last week while they were whining about the packers. they don't have a rb, yall got two that can run and catch. i'm disturbed by your offense by like @Spade said i have confidence we can bully your front on offense. game could be very similar to the 1st half of the lions game.

Yea y'all offensive line would maul our DL, but I'd be interested to see Dan Quinn scheme for a game vs Linehan and how they use Vic Beasley and the rest of our young defenders vs Zeke, Dez, Witten, etc

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
you think Romo is holding Trillehan back? cmon now. :mjlol:

I think the offense was built around what Romo wanted and now it is built around the personnel of the team...

The conversations you have about the offense with a 4th round pick is totally different than the conversations you have about the offense with a guy who has carried the franchise for over a decade

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
As they should. The best QB in the league is gaining confidence and their run game is getting better by the week. Easily the most dangerous team right now in the NFC and if they beat the Lions, the giants may have to play there in the Wildcard game.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea y'all offensive line would maul our DL, but I'd be interested to see Dan Quinn scheme for a game vs Linehan and how they use Vic Beasley and the rest of our young defenders vs Zeke, Dez, Witten, etc

No Beef but it's not a good thing to keep posting in this thread this season breh. :manny:

Example: Giants, Eagles, and Seahawks fans. :mjgrin:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Giants and Seahawks both lost their chance as the #2 seed bye when they kept posting in here. Don't let yourself be the next victim breh breh. :ufdup:

Giants never had a chance at that unless they won the division. Seattle owed us because of that bullshyt from us losing up there after that blown PI on Sherman on Julio so they deserved what happened to them recently

We'll be fine and ima keep posting brethren :mjgrin: