Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yea y'all offensive line would maul our DL, but I'd be interested to see Dan Quinn scheme for a game vs Linehan and how they use Vic Beasley and the rest of our young defenders vs Zeke, Dez, Witten, etc
As they should. The best QB in the league is gaining confidence and their run game is getting better by the week. Easily the most dangerous team right now in the NFC and if they beat the Lions, the giants may have to play there in the Wildcard game.
ATL has been avg close to 36 pts a game the last month, a lot of that without Julio. They got a better passing game, better rushing attack and more balance. Do you remember what Booker did to us last time we played them? It was the most pathetic helpless defensive performance I've seen in 20 years. He destroyed us on the ground and in the flats. Nah man, give me the receiver Montgomery trying play running back over trying to stop Booker/Coleman.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ATL has been avg close to 36 pts a game the last month, a lot of that without Julio. They got a better passing game, better rushing attack and more balance. Do you remember what Booker did to us last time we played them? It was the most pathetic helpless defensive performance I've seen in 20 years. He destroyed us on the ground and in the flats. Nah man, give me the receiver Montgomery trying play running back over trying to stop Booker/Coleman.

Their last 3 opponents are trash tho. :scust:

And don't be surprise if they lose to the Saints Sunday.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Yeah and in that last month, they played 1 playoff team and they lost that one.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Who do you trust more in a win or go home game, Arod or Matty Ice :usure:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't nobody scared of Green Bay. Weak ass run game. We just gotta get Rodgers down and not let him run around back there on his typical bullshyt/don't jump offsides and give him free plays. I'd much rather see them than NY.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Their last 3 opponents are trash tho. :scust:

And don't be surprise if they lose to the Saints Sunday.

We whooped they ass doe :manny:

And ain't no way we losing to the bytch ass Aints at home, don't disrespect us like that :scust:

Yeah and in that last month, they played 1 playoff team and they lost that one.

:dwillhuh:

Against maybe the best team in the AFC by 1 point on some fluke bullshyt

We'll be fine breh and hopefully we'll see y'all in North Texas :mjgrin:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is the best team since the 95-96 Super Bowl winning squad.

We still have work to do, but we should all recognize just how great this season has been.

We waited 2 decades for a team that was this talented, cohesive, and productive. Even in 07 it felt like we were on borrowed time riding scrubs like Anthony Henry and Ken Hamlin. Marion Barber was great, but we all knew he would wear down fast.

This has been a GOAT level year for this franchise, which is saying a lot given our history. And we're set up for the future.

Enjoy this shyt brehs. Don't take it for granted.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Chris Carter shyt on Dez badly on undisputed :scust:. Said Dez was all in his dms crying about respecting his game :snoop:
Chris Carter just a bitter bytch that nobody from his era gives a fukk about him. Moss and TO overshadowed any and everything he ever did. And before that it was Rice and Irvin.

But Dez needs to chill on always seeking validation or being treated fairly. You'd think he'd be at terms by now with the fact that he'll always be viewed as a prima donna, thug, problem child, hothead. Even though all that shyt is unwarranted, that's just how people will always view him.

ODB is a misunderstood passionate young man but Dez is the devil incarnate. It is what it is. You wear the Star and vast majority of people will find any reason to tear you down.

:dezshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

This was fukking pathetic coming from 2 grown ass men. I hate how arrogant CC has gotten since getting into the HOF, imo Rice & Irvin should always be the go to guys when it comes to WR talk. Shannon and CC both deserved to get in but they talk like they were 1st rd picks, CC was a 4th rd supplemental pick and Sharpe was a 7th rd pick.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Every time Shannon Sharpe talks I cringe.. I be waiting for him to say "You gon eat yo coanbread?":smugfavre:
I like Shannon's opinions on certain things and respect his realistic views regarding race & how his brother was better than him, but he let CC lead him into a bytch nikka tirade against Dez.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I like Shannon's opinions on certain things and respect his realistic views regarding race & how his brother was better than him, but he let CC lead him into a bytch nikka tirade against Dez.

lol.. Dez just needs to use stuff like this for motivation.

I dont think Dez is as good as Chris Carter. Chis taking his shots? Well, prove him wrong.

He said nothing I dont agree with. Dez doesnt run sharp routes. Chris would run circles around him in regards to route running.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
lol.. Dez just needs to use stuff like this for motivation.

I dont think Dez is as good as Chris Carter. Chis taking his shots? Well, prove him wrong.

He said nothing I dont agree with. Dez doesnt run sharp routes. Chris would run circles around him in regards to route running.
He doesn't run sharp routes but he's improved greatly from what he used to be, the problem is that it went from criticism to flat out bytch talk.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is the best team since the 95-96 Super Bowl winning squad.

We still have work to do, but we should all recognize just how great this season has been.

We waited 2 decades for a team that was this talented, cohesive, and productive. Even in 07 it felt like we were on borrowed time riding scrubs like Anthony Henry and Ken Hamlin. Marion Barber was great, but we all knew he would wear down fast.

This has been a GOAT level year for this franchise, which is saying a lot given our history. And we're set up for the future.

Enjoy this shyt brehs. Don't take it for granted.
Man you hindsighting like shyt on that 07 squad. That team looked to be good for a few more years at least when it was happening in real time.