Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:

I wanted y'all to win yesterday, that got us one step closer to clinching the #2 seed
:stopitslime:
Ducking who? The view from Atlanta is that if we get to travel to play y'all in a fast track in Dallas for a NFCCG we might as well pack for Houston too. Y'all would have no answers for our offense breh, none. Scandrick and Carr against Julio, Sanu, Gabriel, etc. Who would cover Tevin Coleman out the backfield? Sean Lee? Cmon man!

But no I want Detroit to win because that would help us clinch the #2 seed when we beat NO on Sun

Don't get it twisted I got hella respect for y'all so it ain't no funny shyt but if Detroit can do this I feel really good about what we would do

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Capture.jpg

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Says the guy named "LordLyons" with a Detroit Lions avi who pops shyt in an opposing team's season thread and made the Lions-Cowboys GDT yesterday.

:mjlol:

You doing the most and desperately trying to play it off.
my first post in the thread said i wasn't expecting a win and my last name is lyons

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wilcox and heath starting thats a scary sight, heath a low key head hunter :ohhh: .. you dont really expect it just come out of nowhere. Got game like a serial killer :mjlol:

Wilcox is a literal missile, i have not once seen him wrap up but hes hurting dudes out there.

Yall remember that play late in the fourth quarter when detriot was at the 5? They ran that slant route and the reciever dropped the ball when he saw the safety coming, that was heath i think :lolbron:

Heath is the same way though.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pains me to say this but he is easily coach of the year...

Thank gawd he not in a contract year :whew:

More like, thank God Linehan and Marinelli aren't in contract years :whew: Luckily I don't think we'll ever lose Marinelli to a head coaching opportunity. He's like 68 and is paid well by Jerruh. He most likely is content being DC for the rest of his career, and most teams probably view him as being too old to be a Head Coach again.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lee ranted at his teammates that their play had been unacceptable up to that point.

“We’ve played with passion and we’ve played the right way throughout the entire year,” Lee said. “We’ve gotten better every game. That first half wasn’t us. We didn’t play with the right intensity. We weren’t playing assignment football. We weren’t playing the way that has made us successful.

“That’s what I was kind of saying, ‘Hey, this is unacceptable for us to play like this. We have to find a way to get better fast.’”

The message resonated.

Yea :skip:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Wilcox and heath starting thats a scary sight, heath a low key head hunter :ohhh: .. you dont really expect it just come out of nowhere. Got game like a serial killer :mjlol:

Wilcox is a literal missile, i have not once seen him wrap up but hes hurting dudes out there.

Yall remember that play late in the fourth quarter when detriot was at the 5? They ran that slant route and the reciever dropped the ball when he saw the safety coming, that was heath i think :lolbron:

I saw that. The receiver made a business decision to not let heath get him.