Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
So I give y'all my respect but I'm shyttin on the Cowboys? :dwillhuh:

Y'all are a great team, but i see opportunities that we can exploit especially our offense vs y'all defense
I do think your offense presents big problems for our D. On the flipside, I think our O could efficiently move the ball on Atlanta's D. If it's a shootout, advantage Atlanta. If it's ball control, advantage Dallas.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The general public sold out within seconds I was literally at the computer refreshing every second. This is bullshyt. It's impossible to get these at face value. I don't understand the laptops these other nikkas have.

I'm tight cuz i might drop 650 on a damn ticket

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish i was still living in Texas :francis:

My cousin and his son stood outside of AT&T Stadium all night. He said people was coming up to him after he got the tickets and saying they would give him double the cost for the tickets he just bought. :dwillhuh:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The general public sold out within seconds I was literally at the computer refreshing every second. This is bullshyt. It's impossible to get these at face value. I don't understand the laptops these other nikkas have.

I'm tight cuz i might drop 650 on a damn ticket
:whoa:just watch the game at your local bar bruh

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brehs, I cant see Linehan staying with us beyond this year. I have this feeling he goes to LA as the head xoach and Romo goes too. Goff gets to learn with them.

I feel it

Hopefully we can get Norv back if he leaves :lupe:

I doubt Trillehan goes anywhere...with Romo being gone next year he gonna have full autonomy over the offense

Then again Jerry already said Romo is going to be OC one day so :hubie:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So I give y'all my respect but I'm shyttin on the Cowboys? :dwillhuh:

Y'all are a great team, but i see opportunities that we can exploit especially our offense vs y'all defense
and you dont think we feel the same way about our offense vs yall defense :jbhmmm:

No offense, but yall lost to Philly, San Diego and Tampa so i dont understand where the bravado is coming from :patrice: